Lionbridge

Discussion in 'Working Women' started by Sanguine21, Aug 14, 2011.

1. Sanguine21

Sanguine21 New IL'ite

Anyone from India who is working as Home based Internet Assessor for Lionbridge Inc.?

2. Sanguine21

Sanguine21 New IL'ite

I applied 2 weeks back for the work at home as an Internet assessor for Lionbridge. had some doubts regarding the recruitment process. And hows the process for the Indian Evaluators.
    Anyhow, :) I qualified as a rater and am ready to begin my job... The pay is for per hour basis and quite good.
    Quite happy as its a flexible job for me as a homemaker.

3. jayyu5

jayyu5 Gold IL'ite

Can you give me more details. i am ont he outlook of work from home jobs

4. abi445

abi445 Silver IL'ite

Hai,
    Be aware of their terms and conditions before joining. It is Internet Assessor or Quality Rater job. I think it is based on star rating. You have to go through lot of manuals there, have to spend more time.
    Be sure if anyone already joined there and received money promptly for long term.
    All the best!!!

5. Sanguine21

Sanguine21 New IL'ite

Yeah Abi
    Their guidelines are a bit tedious and lengthy to understand and it takes a month to adjust with the work, but i am enjoying the work so far as i have lots of time in hand.
    The flexibility of working time suits me as a home maker, and the pay is quite decent.

6. myangel

myangel Bronze IL'ite

Hi Abi

I have gone their website couldn't get the proper details for Workfrom home,can you pl provide me the details,am PG in computers,home maker looking for a work from home job.

Thanks
    Vishnu

7. jayyu5

jayyu5 Gold IL'ite

HI Sanguine

I have got a mail from lionbridge asking me to read all guidelines and accept them. Later they would send me some materials to read and i will have an exam. Just want to know, how it is and is it worth taking the risk. As i googled in net, regarding the lionbridege and i see both positive and negative feedbacks. So sort of confused.

Thanks to help me out
    Jayanthy

8. Sanguine21

Sanguine21 New IL'ite

Hi Jayanthy,
    The test is of 2 parts and the second part is the jist of the work you will be doing for LB. So its more like a mutual test, and you can check if you would like to do that sort work or not. So its a individual perception. IMO, take the test yourself and check it out.
    Though i would say the guidelines and training manual look a bit tedious to follow in the first month, but afterwards, you will get adjusted to it.

9. jayyu5

jayyu5 Gold IL'ite

Hi

I did not go through the theoritcal part of it.The manual was tough for me. Anyways no regrets. As of now, i am doing work from pandit library and i am happy with it.

10. chea

chea New IL'ite

Hi Sanguine

I just received a confirmation that I have been selected as an internet assessor for Lionbridge. It would be nice if you could share your work experience with the company... I am really interested in having a glimpse of what lies ahead of me...:)

Thanks in advance
    Chea