1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Lingering Sleepy/creepy/crappy/dreamy Thoughts

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by GoogleGlass, Jun 27, 2017.

1. GoogleGlass

GoogleGlass IL Hall of Fame

Lingering Sleepy/Creepy/Crappy/Dreamy thoughts

Seeing a spate of crappy, not so crappy and good movies lately affected my sleep and creepy dreams evolved and as a result you readers are at the receiving end.

It went on like this as in the few initial lines but as I got up it lingered vividly and so developed it further when awake.

Seemed it was a friendly ghost and a pregnant one. Not sure of the reason for her death but was in her 9th month or so ready for delivering, would have delivered if not having died.

This was it and I got up and was thinking on that, why not give her a life if possible or at least help her deliver the baby – all in good intentions – roaming as a ghost is difficult and that too carrying a 9 month baby forever. Pregnancy woes continues even after death, what a pity for women folks.

Imagine if I was differently-abled will I as a ghost too be the same differently-abled? Oh no too many doubts arise. First of all, will all become ghosts or the only ones who die in problems of any kind turn a ghost? Who does not have a problem at hand? So obviously all of us have to turn ghosts right?

Let me make it clear here, to myself and you the poor folks – I do not believe in life after death and in the supreme. So it is just a creepy writing, do ignore and move on to be sane as possible.

A movie effect came in mind – why not find a just dead, body of a girl/woman and help the ghost move in with bit of poojas (probably a godly song – commercial aspects drive a movie, you see) and then the dead one would spring back to life with a life to deliver and rush her to the hospital straight away. Ambulance drive, mad roads, traffic jams etc. will form the journey to the hospital – would have to make it interesting and move the audience to their seat edges. By now there will be a chase too by the dead ones relatives as the body went missing, continuity to be remembered guys.

Once she arises, she would be surprised that she wasn’t carrying and in the first place might not be married too. There could be several complications running in her mind, but remember she is just a medium to help the ghost deliver her undelivered baby.

Should have to relieve the original ghost and the just dead one – should a delivery complication give her the death back? A nice little song could depict various emotions – the original ghost happy to see her kid alive, the just dead emotional and back to dead, the relatives puzzled, oh what a complicated bundle of emotions.

The doctors and hospital staff too, worried who would bear the charges – the dead alive dead wasn’t pregnant and not married, the other ghost no one knows except me the sleepy/dreamy/creepy writer.

Now what happens to the baby? Have to put a continuation card and still creepier 2nd part to be developed.

Probably would have to think better and develop further – for that have to see more crappy movies, let me go see them, bye for now guys.

Do engage yourselves and spend time usefully, unlike me. Those that needs to be forgotten have to be forgotten – movie or whatever.

Lingering thoughts of past painful sufferings are never to be remembered – there are umpteen good things to do, those are waiting for us to act. Cheer up and get going, I promise not to write so creepy again.

Amica, Scorpio707, Doree and 3 others like this.
  2. satchitananda

satchitananda IL Hall of Fame

Oh dear GG! You seem to be suffering from all these nightmares, but they are bringing out the creativity in you - not that it requires this to do so. So now you have a story for a part one of a movie. Which language would you make it in? Who would be the actors and actresses?

jskls and GoogleGlass like this.
  3. Viswamitra

Viswamitra Finest Post Winner

Dear GG,

You lost your sleep woken up by a friendly ghost who was 9 months pregnant. Now, you want to make sure to give life to that ghost so that it could be rushed to the hospital. Then, you like to find out how to foot the bill. Remember, the doctors are going to charge whether they help ghosts or women deliver babies. A ghost can't deliver a normal baby and the baby has to be a ghost as well. Then, she needs to be shopping to buy things for the ghost baby. Assuming, the ghost can enter the Mall unnoticed and pick up things, when the ghost comes out with things with a bar code, all of the doors are going to make noise as they are unpaid.

You are creating too many complications through your dreams. Even if you don't believe in God and don't know how to chant, please keep a Kandar Shasti Kavasam under your pillow. You may get nicer dreams including Bollywood actresses making excellent moves. Please make sure your mouth is closed so that your wife doesn't hear what you were dreaming about. You are left with no layers to peel based on your past posts. :)

Viswa

4. Scorpio707

Scorpio707 Platinum IL'ite

LOL , what a crappy illusionist dreamy thought this is now :lol: .

I had a good laugh GG, if this plot was to be made into a real movie imagine :grinning-smiley-048: . Thriller, drama, suspense, psychotic, humor, emotion - all in one go :rolleye: . BTW when I dream, I end up penning a poem, another Scorpio writes a snippet ....interesting isn't it ? :thumbup:

GoogleGlass and satchitananda like this.
  5. GoogleGlass

GoogleGlass IL Hall of Fame

ha ha ha Sats not yet finalized the casting :)

Urgently need a producer and to me u fit in that role aptly :):):)

satchitananda likes this.
  6. PushpavalliSrinivasan

PushpavalliSrinivasan IL Hall of Fame

Dear GG,
    What a crappy dream for a person who doesn't believe in God or ghosts!

Frequently I dream about being left alone at a place even though I went with someone. sometimes I dream about losing my way to home. Then after waking up and again after going to sleep the same dream continues.
    But I don't want to develop my dreams like you.
    PS

GoogleGlass likes this.
  7. Doree

Doree Platinum IL'ite

Ha ha.... looks like your dream is a good plot for another ghost movie like Maragatha Naanayam ... what aconfusion and chaos it would be ? It will end up as a comic thriller instead of ghost thriller. What a crappy dream and what an after effect? Had good fun reading this

GoogleGlass likes this.