Lingerie shops in Bangalore

Discussion in 'Bangalore' started by Lilly07, Nov 14, 2007.

1. Lilly07

Lilly07 Bronze IL'ite

Bra shops in Bangalore

Hi
    I would like to try in India and looking for some good 100% cotton brand. Suggest some brands as well as shops in Bangalore. How about the quality of trimph in India? Is tehre anything better tahn that? Thanks.

2. neya

neya New IL'ite

Re: Bra shops in Bangalore

Triumph in India is good.I use them and have really been liking them and decided not to go for any other brand.Though am sure, other brands also mite be gud,but havent got a chance to try them.U get Triumph in Shopper's Stop but a little expensive ............but again worth it.:hatsoff

3. chee

chee New IL'ite

HI,

I am planing to use tube bra`s is it gud becasue i normally wear offsholder dresses, because friend of mine has told me that it is gud only for women who have small breast my size is not that small its 36C. Wat do you suggest shud i i use it or continue using strapless bra`s.
    shopperstop stuff is too costly cant afford to buy for daily use.
    anyother brand is gud .

chao,
    charu

4. chocolate

chocolate Platinum IL'ite

Libertina is the best brand. There is a shop in Jayanagar opp to Wearhouse.Its a corner store. You get it there.It lasts for a long time too.

5. four_tire

four_tire New IL'ite

Several places you could try
    1. Impressions in Maharaja complex - has all brands and the imported Bras and Panties are nice cottons and you will love them
    2. One in Jayanagar opposite to Citibank ATM has lots of brands and designer bras
    3. Near Ulsoor policestation there is another good multibrand store..

So many places in bangalore you could buy from

6. ssaishu

ssaishu New IL'ite

Can anyone tell me whether thre is any shop in bangalore where they guide you in wearing a correctn size bra with some instructor who can measure the size and guide us.....

7. Anitha.Kumari

Anitha.Kumari Junior IL'ite

In commercial street next to Anand Sweets there is a tiny lane and in that lane you would see a manniquin with night dress , go in and get on to first floor you will see a guy having a shop with all kind of bra's and best qualities . they are dead cheap.
    Those quality you will not get anywhere.
    But you need to explore this, people are very unfriendly there they dont guide you. Remember in that lane only this shop is on first floor with dingy staire case... but its worth it.
    Go with one ot two friends.

8. sowmya.madhu

sowmya.madhu Senior IL'ite

Hi Lilly,
    I agree with Chocolate, Libertina is one of the best brands available. The quality of cotton used, the elastic straps (you also have cotton straps if needed). Just feels great. I have been using it for the past 15 yrs and no one on Earth has been able to convince me to change over from Libertina. If you use it once, you cannot use anything else!!

9. anshulkumar

anshulkumar New IL'ite

hi all...
    i am new to bangalore n putting up in koramangala.... can anyone please suggest me lingerie shop in and around koramangala(6th block)

Anshul

10. PreetiJustin

PreetiJustin New IL'ite

Lingerie Shop in Bangalore

Hi,
    Is there any shop in Bangalore (preferably close to indiranagar) where I can buy quality sensual lingerie and it has girls as shop assistants:hide:. The shops I know have men as shop assistants bonkand it is embarrasing to buy anything other than regular use underwear.

Thanks and regards,

Preeti