like to spend time and help orphan children on weekends

Discussion in 'Bangalore' started by arsha, Jan 27, 2011.

1. dollyinbox

dollyinbox New IL'ite

Hi Zingy,

You mentioned that you teach online. Can you please let me know how? I am really interested in teaching and spending time with kids. Please help me. I am in Bangalore.

2. movvashilpa

movvashilpa New IL'ite

hi guys,

just nw signed into this.ur grt people with grt thought me too having the same thought of helping the orphans but nw im still dependent . i have one doubt abt tis ,if we can provide we can provide to only one orphanage and if we want to help to many orphanages is it possible if we can how to do that.

and im thinking like and im also doing
    like for good cause we can use our dependent money for valid purpose
    so im every day saving 30rs per day and if we calculate for month we get 900 and for yr we get 10,000 plus saving like tis we can help them in some way

so i request u frns if u never mind to save like this every f\day how much u can

if we people form into one group in our respective places only mutually we can help each other by gathering our money at one point.

i will explain u in detail if we are 4 members of a group
    4 mem *10,000=40,000
    we can buy sumthing to these orphans or poor people,for their education and their routine needs we can do it by sending money through checks to one of us

like im from vizag in andhra pradesh if im the person collecting 40,000 from u along with my money through check frm u ppl and i believe each of shoulnt cheat as tis is a grt cause as u know cuming to the point here in my place vizag .u ppl tell me wat i should do or give to people with this 40,000 u will be tracking me wat to do,wat no like this every yr in every members place

to do this bunch of belief on us as well as on our group is required so if u like my thought and if u believe in it we can start with ur permission

slow n steady wins the race ,going with haste land us in troubles so every thought,every step,every action shouldbe done with all our views only after we discuss will start .

first help me guys with ur permission .

thank u verrryyyyy much guys meet u soon here next .have a grt life take care frns

3. movvashilpa

movvashilpa New IL'ite

and also im sry ,if i bored u with my big lecture ,after cuming to tis site i want to share everything in my heart and i shared it to u,whom i feel to the apt people i have shared thank u once more frns for bearing me n my essay

4. movvashilpa

movvashilpa New IL'ite

hello ,i too posted my thought just confirm me i u ppl saw my post or not plz plz dont forget to consider my msg plzzzzzz im movva shilpa newly added .plzzzz thank u very much

5. veenajmenon

veenajmenon Junior IL'ite

This is a noble deed .If you are want to provide value education,you may download from VSET | Together for a joyful world another NGO focusing on developing values in children.Their study material can be downloaded free from their website and value videos are available in youtube- vsetlvm.This could be helpful.

6. GlobetrotterG

GlobetrotterG Silver IL'ite

IL's,

Always look to focus on charities struggling with their immediate needs such as Food, Clothing etc. Some charities are not so funded, but some charities are heavily funded. Please visit the orphanage first before you decide.

Also , there are many options in which you do not spend a penny such as teaching the children etc. So even if you are dependent financially , No worries. Look for some charities in your neighborhood that's very accessible to where you stay.

If you are working in india, most of the Tier1 companies have a voluntarily auto-deduction of a minimal percentage of their salary (1-2%) that's used for CSR activities. I did choose that option, but did'nt really have the time to volunteer.

The term needy, is not only humans, but animals as well. Keep a bowl of water for the crows, some leftover food for the dogs etc. If you notice someone indulging in any harm or abuse for the vulnerable section of the society such as Senior citizens, Children, Domestic animals etc , report them ( Whatsapp videos goes viral nowadays, if the abuse is real)