1. What Movie Did You Watch Today? : Post Here
    Dismiss Notice

Lights Out…errr….keep It On Please!!

Discussion in 'Movies' started by beautifullife30, Aug 12, 2016.

1. beautifullife30

beautifullife30 Platinum IL'ite

I braved the movie Lights out yesterday. Booked a nice comfy recliner seat to watch.

The movie was surprisingly well made, well enacted and gripping till the end. In fact, the movie was so good that I never really felt the time move. The 1.5 hours just flew by.

Unlike most horror movies, the ghost here is introduced in the first scene. The best part is the ghost is never really shown in the full light. So I ended up experiencing an eerie feeling throughout the movie whenever I got to chance upon it.

The paranormal activity series kind of gave me a headache. I know it’s a POV movie hence the taking is kind of sloppy to give that effect. Then again, all it ended up giving me was a severe migraine due to the shaky filming. So you can understand my feeling when I say this movie was cleanly taken. The direction was remarkable. There were no unnecessary deaths, or bloodshed.

The ghost ensured I never forgot it even for a single moment for the entire 1.5 hours. I specially loved the way the horror scenes were taken.

Usually, most horror movies kind of let me down towards the end. Most of the time, once I understand the ghost point of view, I usually feel sorry for the ghost and the feeling of horror is usually lost there. This movie kept me at the edge of the seat till the end!!

Go watch it at least once!

Caide and vaidehi71 like this.

2. Caide

Caide IL Hall of Fame

hey same pinch felt same even posted about it went last sunday sama movie pa liked a lot of scenes but DIana looked creepy black sharp nails uhhhh... no idea who acted or js graphics particularly her height oh my my heroine looked like ghost in lot of scenes but kind of cute i like her

beautifullife30 likes this.
  3. beautifullife30

beautifullife30 Platinum IL'ite

oiee...don't talk bad about the heroine pa. I kind of like her. I thought she looked cute through out the movie. When did you find her scary :thinking::thinking:

Is it during the blacklight scenes...come one everyone would look scary then :facepalm:

Caide likes this.
  4. Caide

Caide IL Hall of Fame

oi i also commented the same she is cute :D but that flashback scene they zoomed from her face her eyes and ofcourse backlight scene and her boyfriend scenes though made me laugh wat a presence of mind nyc escape from diana

beautifullife30 likes this.