Life teaches so many things through someone or other

Discussion in 'Community Chit-Chat' started by iyerviji, Nov 27, 2010.

1. iyerviji

iyerviji IL Hall of Fame

Life teaches us so many things through someone or other. It might be someone old, young and can be also a kid or animal or small creatures. We have to keep our eyes open and learn in every walk of life.

During my trip to Bangalore I enjoyed a lot and was in seventh heaven. Usually when I am very happy and blow my own trumpet God teaches me through someone or other dont be very proud of yourself. Come down you have still to learn a lot.

Someone in Bangalore only hurt me by saying when you are cooking you do it fast , fast and it looks like you have no interest. That time I felt very bad. Then only I thought through her God is telling me , do it better and take it in a good note. She has taught you that everything should be done with interest.

God taught me through someone that I should give way to others also and not going on blowing my own trumpet just because others are praising me.

Keep the things in your heart which hurt othersbut never try to hurt someone bykeeping something in your heart.

We should try to learn from our mistakes. In Gita it is very well said that whatever happens happens for the best. No use arguing with someone , instead be silent and think in what way I can improve.

Last edited: Nov 27, 2010

2. Soldier

Soldier Gold IL'ite

Hi aunty!

Good morning. Happy to be here first. I can understand your feelings. But simply put them away. As you say, yes, at every point in our life, God teaches us on different occasions and let us hear that and follow the steps he lays for us.

People like you who are good at heart can never never hurt others even unknowingly but instead only spread more joy if possible or remain silent.

Take such situations as passing clouds and you are sure to see brighter times ahead.

Go ahead and enjoy the coming days aunty.

3. iyerviji

iyerviji IL Hall of Fame

Soldier dear thank you dear forthe loving words and encouragement and for the first fb and sorry for the late reply.

4. ramyaseenu

ramyaseenu Senior IL'ite

dear vijima

i agree with you that life everyday has something new to teach us and it can come from anyone old or young. But definitely i think the person who commented on you was really rude. I think you should think that the comment meant that you are so good and experienced in cooking that you do it fast. Who said you have to slow in order to like something.

But i really appreciate the fact that you have turned this comment into something positive. I definitely have a lot to learn from you.

Ramya

5. mimur9

mimur9 IL Hall of Fame

Yes, aunty. Till we die, we have lot of things to learn from the world around us. But doing something fast doesn't mean it is not done with dedication / love.

"Words spoken, cannot be taken back, so its always better to think twice before we speak" is not realised by many people.

As you rightly said, we have to follow the Geetha upadesha (which may be little hard practically-but very good for life). Thunbam varumpodhu thuvaladhual, inbam varum podhu thulludhal - both extremes are not good is what the experienced philosophers say, but as human beings, we tend to forget it soon.

6. iyerviji

iyerviji IL Hall of Fame

Ramya dear thanks for the loving fb

7. iyerviji

iyerviji IL Hall of Fame

Mira dear thanks for the loving fb and I agree with your views

8. mithy232

mithy232 Silver IL'ite

Thats a sweet message to me from God through you Viji aunty :)

9. Sudha Kailas

Sudha Kailas IL Hall of Fame

Viji ma, every day we learn something new....that is the ways of God....and in the learning process sometimes we are hurt, sometimes kept on a pedestal........so take it like a pinch of salt.....

Your experiences are like a moral science guide for us......so please do not stop but continue to write and teach us all the good things ma....we are blessed to have such wonderful people like you in Indus showing us the right path !!!

10. iyerviji

iyerviji IL Hall of Fame

Mithy dear I am happy if my message was useful for you