1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Life..Lemon Rinds..Hair-pin Bends!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by SARASVADIVU, Aug 10, 2011.

1. SARASVADIVU

SARASVADIVU Silver IL'ite

Life for me is nothing short of a journey that’s as precarious as going around unpredictable hair-pin bends!!

Well..what normally are the precautions that one takes during such a journey in real life..say for e.g. you are travelling by your new Maruti Ritz to Ooty with your family-that goes to include the tiny-tots to aged septuagenarians; what would you be doing?!

Agreed it’s tough and unpredictable with each and every hair-pin bend-

#Suddenly, your daughter wants to throw up and starts puking even before you get the car to halt..

#Your father-in-law who has a chronic knee pain finds it difficult to endure being seated thus for a long time..

#Your husband keeps telling you at ‘regular intervals’ that “See don’t undertake to go shopping here ..the prices would be unheard of..if you want you can ‘happily’ purchase a bottle of ‘Nilgiri Thailam’ {Eucalyptus oil} and if needed some tea powder as well..others are all a waste kanamma”!!!

#Your mil..however wants to buy some ‘Cottage Chocolate’ for her daughter’s kids!!

#Your son who cannot be seated in one place for long..in short he reminds you of our ‘ancestors’..now wants to get down off the car to adhere to his ‘nature’s call’!

#Meanwhile..You..yourself, an ardent admirer of scenic spots tell your dh to stop the car..to get down and capture the idyllic beauty into your handycam!

-Now now with all these different ‘permutations and combinations’ with a new situation{the above mentioned situations} emerging at every hair-pin bend, still do we give up our destination?!?!

-Whatever happens..even if your daughter seems to puke over you..you try bringing her down to normalcy with those few lemon rinds you’d thoughtfully packed up..will you not GO AHEAD WITH THE TRIP’??

Similarly if we take our very own LIVES to be a precarious, adventurous and fun-filled a journey we will not call it off under the name of ‘Suicide’!!

Yes! Life is not a cake-walk most of the times..we have a ten thousand hairpin bends cropping at every given instance; and jus like your daughter, son. Dh, mil, fil, you would have to deal with a variety of personalities with very very varying traits..but you can still PUT UP!!!

So..what are you waiting for?
    Go on fasten your seat-belts and get ready to zoom past in that shining new Black Maruti Ritz {here it denotes your all-new bold and beautiful avatar} and get ready for a thrilling ride across the hair-pin bends;-after all don’t you know how to tackle each hair-pin bend..OF COURSE WHO ELSE THAN YOU WILL KNOW?!

Go make the most of your journey on ‘Planet Earth’….
    Saras.

2. Malar2301

Malar2301 Gold IL'ite

Dear Saras,

Of course life is not a cake walk. I do agree...if it just for trip...we still proceed though whatever hindrances we face! But why not life...well said!

Definitely a thought provoking one!! Thanks...

3. AkilaMani

AkilaMani Local Champion Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

I can always count on you to cheer up my day saras!! such a cheerful and motivating write up!!

Yes, i will make the most of my hourney on planet earth... even more so with friends like you cheering me along the way!

Thanks saras.

Akila

4. SARASVADIVU

Dear malar,
    Thanks a lot for the first fb..you indeed made my day!
    Your constant friendly rapport and support really keeps me motivated:)
    Thanks da,
    Saras.

5. SARASVADIVU

Wow! Akila,
    These words I would surely wanna tell to you too:
    >i will make the most of my journey on planet earth... even more so with friends like you cheering me along the way!
    Thanks dear for being supportive and encouraging all the way!!!!
    Saras..

6. rgsrinivasan

rgsrinivasan IL Hall of Fame

Thats very nice to read Saras. Reminds me to be an optimist, but prepare like a pessimist. :) -rgs

7. SARASVADIVU

Hello rgs,
    Thanks a lot for dropping by..and happy you enjoyed it:)
    Saras

8. sreemanavaneeth

sreemanavaneeth Gold IL'ite

My sweet lemon,

Nicely narrated.Whatever it is NEVER GIVEUP AND GO BACK. Solution will be there for each and every problem. Let us balance and bend ourselves in the hairpin bend when the crisis comes and come out successfully by uttering the word I WON.
    Thought Provoking my dear sweety.:thumbsup:thumbsup

9. SARASVADIVU

Dearest Sreema,
    Thanks a ton for that cute & sweet comment of yours:):)
    Enjoyed it a lot!!!
    Cheers,
    Saras.

10. Sofea

Sofea IL Hall of Fame

Hi Saras,

This is definitely an inspiring post! If you're born as a human, you should be prepared to face the challenges that the world throws at you. Only then we can grow up, mentally and physically. A wonderful read, I must say.