life is like morning dew drop

Discussion in 'Jokes' started by vinoran, Jan 25, 2012.

1. vinoran

vinoran Bronze IL'ite

Eva Ekvall, the former Miss Venezuela who finished third in the Miss Universe pageant in 2001,has died of breast cancer aged 28.
    Aged 17, Ekvall was crowned Miss Venezuela of 2000, and the next year was third runner-up in the Miss Universe Pageant.Her name was also listed as one of the most beautiful & most sexiest women in earth.As a Buddhist,she was the first non-Christian to have won the title of Miss Venezuela.

Ekvall was married to the radio producer John Fabio Bermudez and the couple had a 2-year-old daughter.In February 2010, just months after giving birth to her child, Ekvall was diagnosed with advanced breast cancer, and underwent eight months of treatment that included chemotherapy, radiotherapy and a double radical mastectomy.
    Last year, she told newspaper El Nacional of her need to send out a message about cancer prevention. And the model explained, "I hate to see photos in which I come out ugly.But you know what? Nobody ever said cancer is pretty or that I should look like Miss Venezuela when I have cancer".
    She chronicled this experience in a book of photographs, Fuera de Foco (Out of Focus), released on December 2010. She went on to become an advocate for SenosAyuda, a cancer awareness group.
    In a heart-breaking Twitter post over the weekend, Eva's husband posted a photo showing a close-up of his hand holding hers at her last moment, with the caption, "Always together ... I love you wife".
    Her family has confirmed the model passed away at a hospital in Houston on Saturday (December 17, 2011), according to the Huffington Post.

Everything in life is temporary, because everything changes...
    That's why it takes great courage to love, knowing it might end anytime but having the faith it will last forever...

life is like morning dew drop in end of grass ,for you and me everybody have to face this noble truth.

Attached Files:

2. Pallavi4me

Pallavi4me Platinum IL'ite

Appreciate you for sharing this.

And the awareness about cancer has to be increased.... we knowingly also take these things lightly and shy away from discussing such issues... Thanks for posting this..

3. vinoran

vinoran Bronze IL'ite

Thanks for your feedback. I will try to create awareness if I come across something like this