Life Insurance In India - Which One Are You Using?

Discussion in 'Money Matters' started by centsibleindian, Sep 14, 2016.

1. centsibleindian

centsibleindian Silver IL'ite

Those of you in India, what life insurance are you using?

2. joylokhi

joylokhi Platinum IL'ite

Op,
    it depends on the purpose for which you are insuring. Your question is too general.

Caide likes this.
  3. centsibleindian

centsibleindian Silver IL'ite

@joylokhi, the purpose is death benefits to dependents. That's what life insurance is for.

Again, there are different life insurance policies such as term life, whole, and universal. I'm trying to understand which are all the companies providing these insurance in India and which companies people prefer to go with (LIC etc.)

4. joylokhi

joylokhi Platinum IL'ite

@centsibleindian,
    now, your question is clear :blush: Life insurance policies are often taken as a longterm investment option also in many cases apart from the security of benefits in the case of untoward death etc.
    Among the most reliable and most popular during current times are many policies from LIC of India, ICICI Prudential life insurance and ICICI Lombard etc. I have taken policies earlier/and conitunue to have in LIC and their performance, management is very good. You can go through their websites and choose the policy suitable for your requirement depending on the quantum of premium, term and benefits you are looking for. Hope this helps.

5. as7001693

as7001693 New IL'ite

Life Insurance is a whole word in its own. The life insurance companies in India are providing many types of life insurance like, term plan, endowment plans, ULIP plan, etc. A person takes A life insurance policy for a long time in which life and risk both covers too. Now its depend on you which plans of which insurance company does you like most. In recent searches I visit many online websites to check and compare many companies, I mostly like the max life insurance and its plans.

6. HirenMac

HirenMac New IL'ite

Life insurance policies are often taken as a longterm investment option also in many cases apart from the security of benefits in the case of untoward death etc.
    Among the most reliable and most popular during current times are many policies from LIC of India, ICICI Prudential life insurance and ICICI Lombard etc. I have taken policies earlier/and conitunue to have in LIC and their performance, management is very good. You can go through their websites and choose the policy suitable for your requirement depending on the quantum of premium, term and benefits you are looking for. Hope this helps.

7. poi098

poi098 Bronze IL'ite

LIC - more of an investment though

8. karanmanek

karanmanek New IL'ite

9. HirenMac

HirenMac New IL'ite

Life Insurance is a whole word in its own. The life insurance companies in India are providing many types of life insurance like, term plan, endowment plans, ULIP plan, etc. A person takes A life insurance policy for a long time in which life and risk both covers too. Now its depend on you which plans of which insurance company does you like most. In recent searches I visit many online websites to check and compare many companies, I mostly like the max life insurance and its plans.