1. How to Build Positivity in Married Life? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Life Has Become Very Heavy

Discussion in 'Married Life' started by shashivanshi, Sep 8, 2017.

1. shashivanshi

shashivanshi Senior IL'ite

Hi,
    I am person who is suffering inside and not able to share with any one niether find solution , Just suffering from inside , dont know where it will end . The thing which I cannot share to anyone about my Husband and his family is they are into hex and vadoo, and They want me to give money for them. My husband never bothers about getting things to me or home for which i only have to spend, after which he asks how much money you have kept , what are doing with your salary.I am frustated very badly and dont want to talk him as he continuosly harrassed me for around 6 months shouting for simple reasons. Now he is quiet ,He is even restricting me on buying and wearing clothes i like , never gets one for me. I have a kid of 1.9 year.

Thyagarajan and Archanaanchan like this.

2. Thyagarajan

Thyagarajan IL Hall of Fame

please pose your question to brigaspathi asrology section of indusladies from where you would get some directions.
    you are not the only soul suffering and so the situation please believe is solvable. time would cure but you exercise patience and success is yours. God Bless us all.

Last edited: Sep 8, 2017
    shashivanshi likes this.
  3. shashivanshi

Thank You Sir, Will do so

4. DDream

DDream Finest Post Winner

OP, It is tough, but you have to be strong. Try to save money for you. You got a job, so it is your right to decide what to buy or not. Learn to say NO ("They want me to give money for them" -let their son give money to them ).
    "If I know how to get a job, I know how to spend it, I dont need anyone's advice" this is what one of my friend told her ILS when they demanded her salary. She completely neglected their further attempts to talk on it. But it worked. It will be tough initially, but dont allow others to mistreat you. They will try different methods for sure, stop it once they find that it is not doing to work with you.

Have you ever tried to talk to your husband about it?(only if he is calm and also you can talk in a composed way). Tell him that this is not going work anymore.

"he asks how much money you have kept , what are doing with your salary" ( he ask it because he get an answer all the time I guess). If he ask you again tell him that ' first tell me what you are doing with your salary and where your savings are, then I will think about explaining what I did ". Dont give him an answer. See how it goes.

It is not good to reveal your full salary (in your case) and explaining all the details, keep it as a secret. Just neglect his attempts to control what you want. Just ignore his comments. Explanations and arguments wont work with people who dont want listen. If you give in, they will mistreat you all the time. Be strong.

Last edited: Sep 8, 2017
    BhumiBabe and Sandycandy like this.
  5. shashivanshi

Thank you for advice DDream , It is giving me ideas on how to behave. I was suffering inside mentally about this and never revealed it to him. Still i was trying to be calm thinking that its my bad time. I turned on my watsapp and fb yesterday after a period of 4 months , for which he created issue again ,and asked about salary. But he will be in Phone almost all the time . he is asking for passcode of my mobile , only thing i am scared to give is - if he tries to send any message from my mobile and put me under trouble. Because i had taken some snap shots of he chatting with a lady .
    Sday i said him that "i am thinking very badly about this and not sleeping properly from a week , you think only your money is money and you are human. I cant be like i am in jail , You are asking wat happened with money , I have spent for home needs , sent 11000 to you"
    Not able to judge what his plans are - he doesnot want me to talk to anyone - collegues at office , neighbours and even family members. (My brother n sister).

6. DDream

DDream Finest Post Winner

If he ask your mobile password, tell him you will give only when he give his mobile with full access, both sides have to be transparent. No need to give him. Tell him that you dont need a baby sitter you are an adult. You can send all your photos/chats to your email ( he dont have to know about it if you dont want to . Why dont' you ask him about his chats if it is suspicious. Why he need your mobile to chat). It will be saved there. As long as your are doing good things in life you dont have to bend in for any thing. I dont understand why he is not allowing you to use fb or whatsup. If he can use it why dont you. Is there any other reason. Why is he so suspicious? Just ignore those things you can not agree.

Last edited: Sep 13, 2017
  7. Sandycandy

Sandycandy IL Hall of Fame

Astrology is not what you need, more like inner strength and courage to put your foot down and stop this mental abuse. You are financially independent and your salary is yours . Your password also need not be shared if you do not want to. Your husband has trust issues when he himself is chatting up women online. Find a job in a different company away from him and be assertive. See how that works, if the abuse still continues you have to take a call if you want to be in this marriage .

8. shashivanshi

:disrelieved: ,Even I am not getting an idea why he is doing this. And my life is restricted is office and home , and We both are working in same office - he will get to know all sort of things , but I never get any info - coz am not interested and bothered to know . I am like just do my work kind.he works for shift 5.30 am to 2.30 pm one week and 2.30 pm to 11.00 pm one week. Myne is 9 am - 5.30 pm everyday. this is has become my life.
    I saw his chats during my pregnacy in 2015 - around 5 months, which says -
    Her: Naughty ,
    Him : " I am your naughty (Poli) " Only Your Naughty" -when i asked about it he said , he doesnot know who is it and he has not chat and never accepted. ( but i found that she was his classmate living in native who has a family with girl child - around 12 years)
    PLEASE NOTE : He recreated the same message and sent to some number saving under some name and said that it was his friend living in abroad.
    he was caught when i saw the time sent , in my snap shot it was 10.pm , in his it was 5.00 pm. he tries to manipulate things and doesnot accept . and more importantly he has good speaking skills in which he tries to prove am wrong . he will prove 1 +2 = 4.
    Later he added a friend in fb , i asked who was it , he said i dont know ,by mistake i accepted - but that lady was a person who started using my number after me stopped using it.
    He has messaged her thinking its me and got friends.

So after this i stopped checking as it was only hurting me. and he will b the way as he wants.

9. shashivanshi

Hi Sandycandy , My carrier is not going good , so i wanted to change company , My brother referred me to a very good company - PWC , but he dint allow me to attend interview also , he kept on calling and abusing me. i went crying and dint clear too.
    Seriously he is playing mind game and I am loosing my inner strength, I cry while i drive to office everyday . I am really stuck on what to do.
    I am spending more for home than him , still he wants my salary.

10. Sandycandy

Sandycandy IL Hall of Fame

Are you in the US? You are a modern educated working woman , what is stopping you from moving on ? Only you can help yourself , make up your mind and start planning to make a exit from this marriage. Wish you the best !

Nonya and shashivanshi like this.