1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Life Goes On

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by iyerviji, Feb 27, 2017.

1. iyerviji

iyerviji IL Hall of Fame

In three words I can sum up everything I’ve learned about life: It goes on.

On the canvas of life…..
    We often go off colour…..
    But as long there are special people…..
    to add the right shades………
    Life goes on to be a rainbow………
    We should strive to be like those special people.

I know whatever God does , he does for our own good. Our life depends on past karma. In this life if we do good we will have a good life next birth. Sometimes the good we do in this life also does good for us. People who dont want children get children and people who are waiting to have children are not lucky. I am happy with what God has given us and also he has keptushappy in our retired life. But some things I dont understand.

Yesterday my husband'sfriend was telling you dont send him out as someties he is shivering. I toldhim he doesnot listen. He feels happy going out and doing social service. He always says Gayanthri Manthra and I am sure that , that Mantra will take care of him. I have full faithin God and I am sure He will take care of my husband.When we get experience in life and go through struggles then only we understand about life and are ready to faceeverything.

The TWO most IMPORTANT DAYS in your LIFE ARE the day you are BORN…. and the DAY you FIND out WHY…..
    Some people are living the ILLUSIONS of others….
    Instead of living the TRUTH of themselves…..
    Discover your Own purpose..

Get Inspired.. Fulfil your dreams…

Lesson for life: Would you like to carry these regrets when you face the ultimate test of your life?

Choose wisely. Avoid negative things that you cannot get accustomed to such as commuting , noise, chronic stress
    Expect only short term happiness from material things such as cars, houses, lottery tickets, prizes, bonuses.
    Accept your present
    Aim for as much free time and autonomy as possible since long lasting happiness comes from what you actively do
    Follow your passions even if you have to forfeit a portion of your income for them
    Invest in friendships

Today morning received news that our old building friend's daughter in law expired. She must be in her 40s. She has a daughter who has some problem and not going to school. Her mother in law also has health problem, he father in law is no more.

Now a days we dont know what will happen next minute.
    Life itself has no meaning,
    Life is an opportunity
    To create a Meaning.