1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Life and its Blessings

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by nidhijoshi, Mar 27, 2014.

1. nidhijoshi

nidhijoshi Silver IL'ite

View attachment 205786
    So finally I am back after a loooong gap...I was busy ppl..is all I can say..there was a lot happening in my life..I felt the pace was slow but now when i look back I feel dizzy at the pace the things have changed.So where do i begin...i am a proud mother of a lovely daughter now...so easy to put in words...but the emotions behind cannot be experessed nor comprehended in words...love the feeling ...but still I feel I as a new age mom, I am very different frmo what moms used to be....things, ppl and life has changed since we were kids....we didnt feel it change but it has...changed a lot. I realized this post being with my daughter and later having left her for being at work. Life with kids is difficult and to make choices and decisoons is even more difficult...not so much..as i thought it woud be. so where do i begin...

• The first and the most striking ...my mom used to wait for me to return from school...today my daughter waits for me to return from office
    Apart from there are many more things that have changed..kids today are much more independent and fast in learning. I feel we as kids were more naive and forgiving.
    Nevertheless its upto us what kind of upbringing we give them
    All I wish for my daughter is to be able to stand on her own feet and be happy and content all her life.
    Nothing can make a mother more proud then to have a daughter who she can look upto.