LIFE: 6 Tips to inspire you today (1/6)

Discussion in 'Jokes' started by cheer, Jul 8, 2006.

1. cheer

cheer Silver IL'ite

1) Lost and Possession

Once, there was a very successful and famous business man. During the time when he reached his peak in his business ventures, he accompanied his dad to a high class and elegant restaurant for dinner.

In this superior and luxurious restaurant, a famous pianist was performing to the diners with his heavenly bound music and skill.

While indulging in the music coming from this prominent and reputable pianist, the businessman recall that he learnt to play piano before when he was young and was so crazy with deep love on piano. He then turn to his dad, "If in the past, I seriously practiced piano, now I may be performing like a pro here in this luxurious place to all the distinguished diners."

"Yes, my son", replied his dad. "But if that's the case, you will not be dining in this luxurious restaurant as a distinguished diner now."

** LIFECOACHES: "We often sigh and regret over lost opportunities and achievements, but always forget to count our blessings for what we have now. Start counting your blessings, and treasure what you are possessing now. What are you possessing now? **ponder and list down** - health, youth, love, touch, taste, family, friends, wealth... and mostly, be glad and happy that you can still taste O2 (oxygen)"

2. meenu

meenu Bronze IL'ite

very true

You hit the nail on the head, Cheer. Most ofus are cravingfor what othershave without noticing what we possess.
    Keep forwarding interesting things,
    Meenu

3. cheer

cheer Silver IL'ite

2) Pure and simple joy of rejoice-2/6

There is this charming little girl that walk to school from home. One morning, weather was turning bad, clouds darken and thicken, when it reached noon... wind was blowing wild, soon thunder was heard and lightning slashed the dark afternoon sky... heavy rain poured.

This little girl's mom is worried, she fear that her charming girl may frighten by the deafening thunder or even jolt by it! Thundering rain getting worst and worst, her mom quickly step on her car's accelerator along the road to school to search for her daughter.

Suddenly she saw her walking alone on the street heading home, but she was shocked by the reaction of her charming daughter... she noticed that every time when lightning strikes, she will stop from walking, look up and smile to the sky.

After a while, out of curiosity, her mom suddenly ran up to her and asked, "What are you doing, my dear?"

It was so beautiful that her answer was simply, "God is taking picture of me, that's why I have to give my best lovely smile!"

** LIFECOACHES: "Joy and happiness in life is everywhere if we choose to open up to see, hear, learn, taste, enjoy and feel with a pure heart and soul. With our pure, simple and plain heart and soul, like a baby... happiness and blessed life is surrounding and will blanket us."

4. meenu

meenu Bronze IL'ite

very absorbing

The second of the six tips is so very true, Babies are so simple and straight forward,I often wonder when do they suddenly lose their cahrm and innocence.Are the parents responsible for it?
    Meenu

5. Hopefloats

Hopefloats New IL'ite

good ones cheer

anxiously waiting for the next tip.......will it be out on the 24th (previous ones were on 8th & 16th) ?

regards
    hopefloats

6. cheer

cheer Silver IL'ite

Hey Hopefloats,

I didn't notice it:mrgreen: , i'll post another one very soon.

7. cheer

cheer Silver IL'ite

3) Knowing your "Limited" genius-3/6

A clever little boy was in a grocery store with his mom. When the lady owner saw this handsome little boy, she opened a box full of sweets and candies and offer it to him. She requested him to grasp a handful of these candies. But strangely, this little boy has no reaction at all. After landed a few empty offers, this lady owner grasps a handful of candies for him and placed them in his front pocket.

When little boy reached home, her mom asked in a curious tone, "why didn't you grasp the candies yourself, but wanted the lady owner to do it for you?"

The boy gave a brilliant answer, "Mom, because my hand is small compare to the lady owner. That's why she will definitely grasp more with her hand than mine!"

** LIFECOACHES: "This is a boy with wisdom, as he knew his own strength and limit. Do you know yours? The most important lesson is, he also knows the strength of others. In life, to achieve anything, it's rather stupid to work with our own energy. We must learn like this little boy, with his wisdom of getting help from the strength of others. This is called humble, this is termed wise!"

8. chethana

chethana New IL'ite

hello cheers,thank you for sharing the LIFE tips.eagerly waiting for others.

9. Hopefloats

Hopefloats New IL'ite

super

good one cheer.......bring the other ones out soon........

cheers
    hopefloats

10. sudhavnarasimhan

sudhavnarasimhan Silver IL'ite

Dear Cheer,
    These snippets are really cute...that too when it is such lovely little ones....i enjoyed the one where the girl turns a smiling face when she sees a lightning....so innocent and cute!
    Keep them coming, very valuable litte lessons indeed!