Let's try finding school & college mates through IL

Discussion in 'Community Chit-Chat' started by umasridharan, May 9, 2006.

1. umasridharan

umasridharan Senior IL'ite

Hi friends

I’m searching my friends/classmates from Kudavai Nachiar Govt.Arts College, Thanjavur. 1986 batch zoology major. My maiden name is UMA SAVITHRI. If any body recognize/remember my name, pls contact me. I lost touch with everybody and now I am longing to meet them.

Regards

uma

2. ksv

ksv Senior IL'ite

Dear All,

I would like to put down this idea in front of u all..

We, the members of IL are trying to get to know each other thro' our family details and our interests..

Why not try this out... to get to know old friends.. or friends with whom we weren't able to keep in touch for quiet sometime..

here it is..

let us try to share the ' name of the college/ school and the year in which we passed out'... with some specific details.. as to which department etc..

let me start with mine..

I studied in ' SRI RKM Sarada Vidyalaya Model School - T.Nagar .. Passed out in 1991..

after that.. " Meenakshi College - B.Sc Maths.. 1994 Pass out.. "

May be thro' this we could come to know our teachers who could be members IL..

regards,
    ksv

3. kkhan

kkhan New IL'ite

AMU India

Hey all,
    Anybody from aligarh muslim university? It would be nice to meet somebody from your old university on this forum :)

4. Blondie

Blondie Bronze IL'ite

Re: Lets get more attached!!

Hello!
    I see no responses for this thread. Any way any one from :

1. Rosary convent girls high scool (Gun Foundry)

2. Reddy Womens College (Narayan Guda)

both located in Hyderabad A.P ??

No need to specify which year passed out OR subjects OR rank.

Enough to find common ground and talk about like the school activities / school website / centenary celebrations / boys school right in front OR the handsome males who used to hang out in front of college (ALL THE TIME)

5. Sriniketan

Sriniketan IL Hall of Fame

Re: Lets get more attached!!

My name is Bhargavi
    Studied in Christ King Convent Higher Secondary School---Tambaram, chennai---1982
    Studied in Sri Saradha College----Salem----1985
    Hope to meet my school and college friends as well

Sriniketan

6. bindunaidu

bindunaidu New IL'ite

hi,
    this is so interesting..:goodidea: i always wanted to know how and where all my old friends were..especially my school mates.
    my education was completely in hyderabad..
    schooling- Stanley girls high school till '76-St. Francis GHS till '79
    intermediate- Railway jr college till '81
    degree-womens college,begumpet
    PG-BCJ from Osmania Univ; MA Mass Comm. from Central Univ.
    If any of u ILites know me or are from the same educational institutions pls pls write to me. :-D

7. bindunaidu

bindunaidu New IL'ite

dear blondie,
    nice to know u r from hyd. I see u r from rosary convent. In the days i was in stanley, rosary and stanley were such huge rivals:) . i dont know how things r now.

8. Bhooma

Bhooma Bronze IL'ite

Re: Request a sub- forum for friends and friendships

Hi all ,

today in the mail I received a message from a fellow member who wanted to know if I was the Bhooma who was with her at school. Though I am not, it gave me great pleasure that somebody took the trouble to send me the message. Thank you Sujatha.

It also gave me a thot. Can we not through this forum try and get in touch with some old long lost friend ?

I thot i would make the beginning . I went to school in Chembur, ( Saraswathi vidyalaya- SSLC batch of 1971 ) and then on to SIES College Sion.

Anybody out there in the forum who is from Chembur/saraswathi vidyalaya/SIES College ? I would love to hear if anybody is out there !!

cheers

Bhooma

9. sudhasrk

sudhasrk New IL'ite

request a sub forum for friends and friendship

hi friends.
    r there any one in this IL who studied in govt victoria college ,palakkad in the 1977 batch. i passed out in the yr 1977 ,BSc physics main. now i am settled in palakkad .also i want to know whether there is any one who is in seattle (washington) . my son is there married recently . i was there for 4 months and came back in last month .i want to get some friends and i like meeting friends any where. thak you .:hiya

10. nirmala1709

nirmala1709 New IL'ite

Find old friends

I want to start this new thread "Finding old friends" hoping that I may be able to find my closest friend from school/college. This thread mostly relates to ILs from Hyderabad, India, as my friend is/was from Hyderabad.

My friend's name is Vijayalakshmi, a tamilian Iyengar. We studied 11th class in Kacheguda high school and did DCP in Kamala Nehru Polytechnic during 1968-70.

So if anyone by chance know my dearest friend Vijayalakshmi pl. inform me. I have been searching for her for the past 30 years.

This is going to be my life's achievement if I succeed in my attempt. I really miss my friend.

Best regards
    Nirmala