1. How to Build Positivity in Married Life? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Lets Thank our ILite's on New Year's Eve

Discussion in 'Friends & Neighbours' started by Pallavi4me, Dec 31, 2013.

1. Pallavi4me

Pallavi4me Platinum IL'ite

It is another year came to ending. It is time to look back and appreciate people in our lives. IL is also part of many of our lives and there are so many people who stood for us, advised us, cheered for us. We are being benefited from each other.

Don't you think It would be nice to stop by and thank them. So ILites lets start and thank the persons who took their time for us.

17 people like this.

2. Saisakthi

Saisakthi IL Hall of Fame

Joining Pallavi4me sister to thank IL team and all other sisters who were supportive and have being together at all times as an Extended family.

Thanks for the thread Pallavi4me sister, HAPPY 2014 friendssmiley

SAIRAM

5 people like this.
  3. mathiravi

mathiravi Local Champion Staff Member Platinum IL'ite

I thank each and every one of my dearest friends in weightloss friends group 2013, - dearest melon123, sravanitenali, mahesaran,manju, Anjana, Reh, madhusharmila, akineel, chocogal, pumpkin,sabari, shanvy maam, Buds,saisakthi akka and each and every ILite i came across..

Wish you all a very very happy and prosperous new year 2014!!!

Last edited: Dec 31, 2013
    6 people like this.
  4. Pallavi4me

I will start it.

It has been a fun for me in IL through out the year and learnt many a things. So, where to start thinkingsmiley

@Shanvy: Mam, You might not know but all your posts in Housing forum helped me a lot and lot during my search for a flat. All the information about EC, registration and other pointers helped me. Many minute pointers which one may miss out have also been written in that. I can say for sure not only for me many would have got benefited from those posts. Thank you so much. :thankyou2:

Quebec: I didn't knew till SS till MO thread started, that I can write a mad cap fun which I enjoy reading & watching. The thread was real fun which ran almost more than a month and in the process we enjoyed like anything. Thank you Quebec.

Srama: Your words were strength to me. I still remember your post and I remind myself "Everything is going to be Okay, even the end". Thanks for that message. It means a lot to me. Thank you Srama.

Naksh: Thanks for being there with your wonderful humor and making me go in laugh. Still once in a while I come to back to the Cheerup thread and read your post. Also being there in SS till MO thread and taking every thing in light manner.
    :biggrin2:

Dinny, Bubblygla, PrettyDevil, Angellic, Vijima, pranatim, anugamit, ARunarc, Uttara, Outofthebox: Thanks Being there with your encouraging posts to Cheer up. All your posts helped me a lot. Uttara I love the poem you have posted. Thank you Girls.

Still so many are there to thank. Will come back again.

Please join in this.

7 people like this.
  5. Pallavi4me

Thank you Saisakthi for joining here, Wish you a happy new year too. Have a great start.

6. Pallavi4me

It is great to see you mathiravi with the list. Wish you a successful new year.

Thanks for joining here. I do peek into your weight loss threads once in a while, You guys are doing amazing job. Good luck.

1 person likes this.
  7. sravanitenali

sravanitenali IL Hall of Fame

Thanks for starting this thread Pallavi...

We are at the end of the year and this year 2013 is Memorable one in my life time..learned many new things, transformed life spiritually, physically, mentally..Experienced extreme stressful days and most joyful days in this year and YES OUR IL is part of this year journey...Whatever be the moment, i had some close buddies to share with...

I really want to THANK our Guru Saishakthi akka for being there for me to share all of my Ups and downs through out this year..

I would like to Thank my fitness buddies " Melon, Mathi, Mahe, Sabari, Reh, Anjana, Choco, Pumpkin, Madhu, Akineel" for there with me to guide me in leading healthy life style...

I would like to Thank my Motivators in many ways with their Write-ups Shanthi akka, Kkrish mam, Srama, Shiva, CV mam, SGA, Buds, rmpriya, Kavitha..

Hope this journey continues with IL for many more New Years...

I wish you all A Very Happy New Year 2014...

Sravani

8 people like this.
  8. Pallavi4me

Sravani, you are a determined and consistent person :thumbsup to your weight loss. Thanks for joining here.

Happy new year to you too.

9. Pallavi4me

Once again, I start here....

and it is again a Thanking note for Bubblygazl, Dinny, Angellic - For making the ss till mo journey a fun filled one. The laughs and the plots we have discussed and posted are always great memories.
    :thankyou2: :thankyou2: :thankyou2:

(P.S. I wanted to thank you for cheerup & sstillmo separately)

3 people like this.
  10. Pallavi4me

And to all the cooking experts of IL forum. I always loved cooking and it was sometimes a great healing process for me.

Thanks to Chitvish mam, Shanvy mam (for the thalis & oil free receips) - Your posts not only informative but creates interest to experiement and try new dishes. :thankyou2:

Thanks also to the Virtual feast thread regular posters, Sweetshreya (for that favourite street food thread) and others posting the new recipes along with posts.
    :thankyou2:

4 people like this.