Let's Taste The Waters

Discussion in 'Education & Personal Growth' started by imaleficent, Jun 21, 2016.

1. imaleficent

imaleficent Senior IL'ite

I Maleficent with the shimmering wings( ambitions) shrilling in the gentle tornado only the world can see. Dancing the skies, touching the stars, my wings whirring at the furious rates.....
    It was me The Maleficent Once up on a time.......

But all that it matters is what am I now....Me, my wings stolen by my love(responsibilities). cursed little Aurora(enthusiasm) to fall an endless sleep...pessimistic my life turned. After all, one day I realized my mistake and cried out loud " I revoke my curse. Let it be no more." No use. The curse can't be revoked. A stranger with his true love kiss woke Aurora from the endless sleep putting back the positive oomph into my pessimistic life. I hung with optimism these days but soon understood its not going to work in that way. Now trying to adjust my sail to turn into a realist.

All I want is to learn, learn, and just learn. My hungry brain carves for the feast. The Sultriness of knowledge is provoking my zeal. My heart says just dive into the ocean and swim as far as u can. So now I am here seeking support of fellow IL's. How would u people would like to stand and ride with me in the quest!!

Last edited: Jun 21, 2016
    Itsmylife143 and vaidehi71 like this.

2. vaidehi71

vaidehi71 IL Hall of Fame

@imaleficent

You are at your right den. :D
    I have no idea what you telling:shakehead:, I am still trying to figure out what you had written.:(:oops::BangHead:

Well, you are in good company here,who might be interested like you, but I will watch and learn from you. See not all have the same thirst for learning..;)

Take care and bye!

Itsmylife143 and imaleficent like this.
  3. kaniths

kaniths IL Hall of Fame

What quest? stand by you while you google? After witches, wizards and magicians, you now an evil fairy here? What's with everyone in IL these days? Because being human is complex and not so cool anymore? :buenrollo:

4. imaleficent

Am I!!:cheer:
    Wonder!! I wasn't talking Greek and Latin. WasI?? :oops:
    curiosity is highly contagious. Unless your inquisitive thinking is immunized by the vaccine of disinterest!! U can't escape from it dear;)

5. vaidehi71

vaidehi71 IL Hall of Fame

Well, even if you talk in my mother tongue, I get confused, how in the world can I understand Greek and Latin. Well, Greek words are too difficult to understand, have to google to find meaning, leave alone that Latin stuff. Literally have to break my head even to solve a simple line...:smash2:. Oh btw I am not familiar with the words of so many people here, so you don't worry, you carry on with your musings/writings, while I carry on musing what you had written..:thinking::D

Ha Ha, see who is talking here...:lol:
    True I am seeing myself in the mirror, ain't I?:eek:o_O:facepalm:

6. imaleficent

May be of anything Literature, History, Geography, famous personalities, Stars, Galaxies...... anything. We would choose a topic and discuss about it till we get bored or shall frame the time limit. What say??
    Of course am bored of being human stuck in the busy traffic of the city,when got an opportunity turned into a fairy so that I can fly to my destination with my supernaturally beauticious wings. But, unfortunately when my wings were ripped off, turned to an evil fairy and again drifting on the roads:tonguewink:

kaniths and vaidehi71 like this.
  7. Itsmylife143

Itsmylife143 Platinum IL'ite

Something i can understand from your words is you badly missing your wings to fly ;)

imaleficent and vaidehi71 like this.
  8. Itsmylife143

Itsmylife143 Platinum IL'ite

I like the Title of the thread "Lets taste the waters" i felt its something like a book but subject is more confuse like inception movie, You have to stop watching hollywood fairy tales!! Just wait in the traffic untill you got your signal ;)

9. kaniths

kaniths IL Hall of Fame

Ammm super glad that even without wings you could find your way to E&G! But I had suggest you go through existing threads, find your topic of interest, bump the threads with your thoughts and we will continue from there? Its kinda vague otherwise! Orrr there is an unsolved puzzle in the neurons thread with no takers yet, may be you ll try to solve?

10. imaleficent

I have done that before but could not find an appropriate thread the way am thinking hence started the new one!!!
    Puzzle hmmm......... I shall try that too;)