Let's Share Our Success Stories Which Helped Us To Successfully Conceive .

Discussion in 'Fertility & Trying to Conceive' started by deepthivinayak1, Oct 3, 2016.

1. deepthivinayak1

deepthivinayak1 Gold IL'ite

hi,
    This thread is to share our stories who tried to conceive ,things they tried and how they finally succeeded.

Let me start first,
    I already have one kid and planned to try for second only last year November(2015). We first consulted the doctor before we start. Doctor asked me to take folic acid and try for 6 month,if not successful come n meet her again. After trying till may(2016) we met the doctor and told her we couldn't succeed naturally. She asked me to take Clomid,estrodiol and progesterone. I took first on June and no success. I took same in July and no success. Finally in July ,she increased the dosage of Clomid and finally I got conceived in July month.
    Other things which I tried in July month to success:
    1. Used pre seed(sperm friendly lubricants)
    2. Used diva cup(to keep sperm inside for long time)
    3. Took HSG test which clears my tube even I don't have any blockage.
    4. I took PABA(paraamino bensoic acid) tablet.
    5. Used ovulation strips and took my temperature daily . Ovulation strips helped me a lot to know exactly when I ovulated and it help to know I am ovulating sometimes early and sometimes late.
    6. I had IC two days daily before ovulation,on day of ovulation and two days continuously after ovulation. I felt very bad pain when having IC on last day ( I think that's is the day either I ovulated or implanted).

The above worked for me. I am sharing this just to help to my friends who are trying conceive.

2. Jeevasaro

Jeevasaro Silver IL'ite

Hi Deepthi,
    I need to know that u used pre seed and PABA with doctor's prescription or what ?
    Why this PABA and pre seed mainly used for?

3. deepthivinayak1

Hi @Jeevasaro ,
    Doctor asked me to take PABA. I bought pre seed after watching videos in YouTube . I saw those who are trying to conceive use pre seed. Other lubricants and saliva may destroy the sperm which going inside but pre seed is sperm friendly. It helps the sperm flow inside without getting destroyed.

Last edited: Oct 4, 2016
  4. deepthivinayak1

About PABA,

en PABA is consumed, it helps stimulate the pituitary gland, which in turn proves to be a useful element for women who have trouble in conceiving. It also has a positive impact on the formation of red blood cells which stimulates the production of folic acid in the intestines when this complex vitamin is synthesized in the body. It is believed that PABA increases the ability of estrogen production and facilitates by increase the level of fertility in women. Therefore it assists in increasing the chances of conceiving. A recent clinical trial reported that after supplementing with PABA over several months 12 to 16 infertile women were able to become pregnant.

5. Jeevasaro

Jeevasaro Silver IL'ite