Let us wish Cheeniya a speedy recovery.

Discussion in 'IL'ite Wishes' started by Chitvish, Sep 28, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Chitvish

Chitvish Moderator IL Hall of Fame

Dear Friends,
    This is to share with you all, a news about our dear Cheeniya.
    He suffered a cerebral haemorrhage 10 days back, caused by hypertension. He had to be rushed to the hospital, on an emergency basis.
    The critical period is over. It was Providential, that the same occured in a "safe area" in the brain & it drained into the veins. I am just repeating the medical version, given by the neurologist.
    His blood pressure is yet to stabilise and he is still in the hospital. After returning home, he has been advised complete rest.
    I am in touch with his family.
    I am sure, now that his brain has got a fresh lease of life, his imagination will touch new fertlie heights and we are going to be the beneficiaries!
    Let us all send him a bouquet of our prayerful wishes for a quick recovery.

Dear Cheeniya,
    Please get well soon and come back to our fold. You have endeared yourself in I L with your enjoyable ramblings ( adding the word senile only shows how you can joke on yourself!). We are all waiting for you.
    Good luck and God speed to your healing process.
    Love,
    Chithra.

2. malspie

malspie Platinum IL'ite

Dear Chits,

I was shocked to read the title of the post, but thanked God after reading few lines, I started feeling better.

Chits, your friendly approach is worth praising.

May God give Cheeniya speedy recovery.

Dear Cheeniya,

Let me first thank the Lord for the safe haemorrhage.

My prayer to Lord will get you out of bed soon and straight in your faded jeans. Amen!!!

Mals is waiting to read your ramblings and amuse herself.

3. Kamla

Kamla IL Hall of Fame

Dear Chithra,

So sorry to hear this about Cheeniya sir. God works in His own way and thanks to Him that Cheeniya has come out of it successfully.

Cheeniya sir......Yes, be back soon and into your faded jeans ! I had started to miss your postings and wondered where you were. I know, you did all this Only to get added attention...you naughty you !:mrgreen:

Wish you a very speedy recovery and like Chithra said, your brain is now refreshed and will be rearing to go ....My prayers are with you.

With love,
    Kamla

4. Vandhana

Vandhana Silver IL'ite

Dear Ms C,

it is indeed shocking to hear this news. In fact, i was wondering what had happened to him. Glad to hear that he is out of the critical period.

Dear Cheeniya sir, we all pray for your speedy recovery and as Ms C has said, sure you will come back rejuvenated and raring to go with a much more fertile imagination for all of us to read .
    Take care and get plenty of rest. WE in IL will patiently wait for your comeback.

Vandhana

5. Shobanag

Shobanag Bronze IL'ite

Dear Mr C - this is my post to you - I have read many of them but had not sent you a FB. I hope you have a speedy recovery - with so many IL's saying special prayers for your well being - I am sure that in no time you will be on your feet, I mean on your computer:mrgreen:

6. abhatv

abhatv Senior IL'ite

Hello Chithra madam,

I am really shocked to hear the news. I was wondering why no posts of his were appearing. As I knew from one of the earlier posts of an I Lite that his PMs are blocked, I did not attempt to send a P.M. I should have send a P.M. to you. I am feeling real bad that I did not know this earlier. Can you give me his number by P.M.? I can at least speak to Smt.Cheeniya. Or may be it will be inconvenient to her also.

All I can do now is to offer heartfelt prayers for him to recover soon and be his old self. May the God Almighty bless him.

Regards,

Abha.

7. vmur

vmur Silver IL'ite

Dear Cheeniya,

I was wondering why there were no posts from you.

I pray to God for your speedy recovery, and as our dear ChitVish says, we pray that you come back with more of your senile ramblings with a refreshed and rested brain.

Regards
    Vidya

8. diwali

diwali Senior IL'ite

dear chithra mam,

really very sorry to hear abt cheeniya sir. i pray to God for his speedy

recovery!

dear Cheeniya sir,

plz get well soon. and take plenty of rest.

good luck.

regards

Sri

9. sunkan

sunkan Gold IL'ite

Thanku Chitra,
    Thanku Very Much, A Friend I Never Got To Meet At All, And Today U Tell This, I Pray To Ambal For His Speedy Recovery..

Dear Sri,
    Hope To See U Soon With The Same Vigour In Your Writings...with Lots Of Affection My Dear Friend Please Come Back...sunkan

10. Tamildownunder

Tamildownunder Bronze IL'ite

Dear Chitra,

Please convey my best wishes to Sri, sir to get well soon. I shall be praying for his well being.

Regards,

TDU

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.