Less baby movement after 30th week?

Discussion in 'Pregnancy & Labor' started by Amicable, Jun 19, 2008.

1. Happysoul1234

Happysoul1234 Gold IL'ite

Dear Friends,

I would like to humbly request you to be good about your liquid / water intake. Atleast 8-10 glasses a day is the minimum. You need to drink enough liquids to

1. Maintain a good level of amniotic fluid for the baby and help him/her flush out the urine and other waste materials

2. Avoid dehydration and tiredness for yourself

3. Avoid swelling / edema for yourself

4. Avoid high blood pressure for yourself. High blood pressure can lead to premature labor.

5. Avoid Urinary infection for yourself. If you get one, you'll have to take anti-biotics.

Not sure if this is applicable in the 1st or 2nd trimesters but definitely becomes very important in the 3rd trimester.

Regards,

Pooja

Last edited: Jun 24, 2008
  2. alenamiy

alenamiy New IL'ite

I am 27 weeks pregnant and all my friends tell me that when they were 27 weeks pregnant the movements of their babies were strong, they felt it a lot of times during the day, practically every 10 minutes. But I don’t feel the same – I feel the movements of my baby, but not so much and often as they say. I’ve read some information about 27th week of pregnancy here 27 Weeks Pregnant Symptoms, Fetal development, Ultrasound but I still need an advice – is it normal to feel not so many movements of my baby as another women feel?