Leens School

Discussion in 'Schools/Playgroups/Daycares in Abu Dhabi' started by melaiene, Aug 23, 2012.

1. melaiene

melaiene Bronze IL'ite

I am in need of an answer from anyone who knows if this school is continuing the academic year 2013-14.

As per details i recieved this school will be closing down from 2013. But some teacher who works there says that no such thing as closing down. Any advice as my friend is looking for admitting her daughter there for sept batch and continuing the next year as well.

Also is any school (Nursery) having any admission for sept batch please let me know.

Thank you.:thumbsup

2. alokgowda

alokgowda Senior IL'ite

iam not sure about leens school, but Noahs ark take,s september batch my kid was in last spetember batch

3. alokgowda

alokgowda Senior IL'ite

iam not sure about leens school, but Noahs ark take's september batch my kid was in last spetember's batch

4. renji79

renji79 Senior IL'ite

Hii Melaiene

My son was studing in Leens school . Yes the school will be closing down from 2013 bt Leens Nursery will be contiuning ,so if you are planning to admit you child in nursery just go ahead .

Renji

5. melaiene

melaiene Bronze IL'ite

Thank ypu Renji for the info...

6. Nijasav

Nijasav IL Hall of Fame

Try to shift the kid to ADIS............It is always better

7. richierich123

richierich123 New IL'ite

Little floower pvt school 02-6427 is the best out of all very well organised and excellent management ......2 of my children have finished their schooling there .....thy give personal attention to all the children and make sure all the parents queries are answered on time..thy call the parents if any changes in the schedule not like any other school
    who are least bothered ........ kindly take my advise and don be confused ....contact no ...02-6427750....

8. Nijasav

Nijasav IL Hall of Fame

Little flower school bought a land in Mushrif and construction is going on .....

9. gayabala06

gayabala06 Senior IL'ite

thanks for the useful info nijasav

10. vipsy

vipsy Senior IL'ite

Hi all i m new to ths blog n abudhabi too,n i m confused between sars nursery n leens nursery so can u plz tell me if any parents children r goin in any of ths schools.... as i just hv 2-3 days left for finalising as d next sessions starting from october ,,plz help me guys....