Learning Group For Web Technologies

Discussion in 'Education & Personal Growth' started by reca, Sep 29, 2016.

1. reca

reca Silver IL'ite

Hello ILs,
    Long time no post ! Apologies for that... I was on a travel .. Will update by EOD :) motivated to learn new concepts.
    Best Regards,
    Rekha

2. reca

reca Silver IL'ite

Hello All,
    Apologies, long time no update here. I am doing a Java Course. Quite busy with that. Once I am done with my Java course, I will continue learning web technologies and update you here.
    Best Regards,
    R

kaniths and Gauri03 like this.
  3. Nailalee

Nailalee New IL'ite

I'm so glad that I found this thread! I recently started learning web technologies by myself on BitDegree - Revolutionizing education with blockchain website as they offer courses for free. Therefore, it's really nice to find a whole community of motivated and tech-oriented women :) Maybe anyone else tried courses on Bitdegree? I personally like them a lot as beginner courses are interactive, so after having theory part I need to write code practically and this is very interesting! I could recommend this site for other ladies out here as well :)

4. amunique

amunique Gold IL'ite

@reca what is the course which you said were doing? could you please tell me the details..

5. reca

reca Silver IL'ite

6. reca

reca Silver IL'ite

Hello @Nailalee : Thank you for this great piece of info. I was not aware of BitDegree. I would definitely like to give a try. I need a clarification, They are displaying their courses are free for 3 more days right on their home page, after that will they charge ? Looking for inputs.
    Yes it will be fun to learn in a group, exchanging info and discussing ideas :)

7. Nailalee

Nailalee New IL'ite

Sorry for the late message! I went to their site today and yes, unfortunately, some courses are already paid. But as far as I can see they only charge $ 8.99 for the courses and other ones are still free, so maybe they just changed into another promotion.
    And the courses I enrolled when the 'free' promotion was still going on is still accessible, so they remained free. Did you catch the time to enroll in some courses for free?

reca likes this.
  8. kaniths

kaniths IL Hall of Fame

I'm an advanced Java developer already, so signed up for a different course instead that interested me. Thank you for the link, very useful. :beer-toast1:

reca likes this.
  9. reca

reca Silver IL'ite

Hello @Nailalee ,
    Right now I am doing a Java Course. Once I am done with this, I will continue with learning web technologies.
    If you wish, you can share your learning of web development here on day to day basis :)
    Best Regards,
    R