1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Learn To Love - Final Episode

Discussion in 'Varalotti Rengasamy's Short & Serial Stories' started by varalotti, Feb 2, 2012.

1. varalotti

varalotti IL Hall of Fame

Thanks a lot, Satchi, for your kind wishes. If staying in marriage for that long is an achievement to me, it should be a greater achievement to Indhu.

Same pinch, Swati. I hate story with sad endings. I wrote about one story or two with a sad ending. More for the heck of it. And I never read a sad-ending story. I shamelessly read the last page of a novel before starting to read it.

thanks for the continuous support during this ten-week journey.
    regards,
    sridhar

2. varalotti

I am really thankful for the time you gave to my writing. And for the patient waiting every week.
    You have conveyed your feelings excellently. That's great. So you need not say next time "I can't write as greatly as you do.. ".

Thanks for remembering those lines and quoting them. Yes, I loved to write those lines.

I am happier still to know that you are new to IL. This is a great community of well-meaning people. A place where we can learn the lessons for a great living.

thanks once again, Raji. Looking forward to the same support in my future serials as well.
    love,
    sridhar

3. varalotti

Thanks a ton, Sapthana. And your bouquet was out of the world. I was wondering how was I going to preserve it for a long time. I was sure that it would wither if I bring it in the train. That's why I insisted that it should come in all the pictures.
    Then Shobana offered to plant the flowers in her garden (or the seeds or whatever). I left it there under her care.

Your action in calling your friends has made me very happy and proud. That was probably the best fb I got for this story. And you did it.
    Nice meeting you,
    sridhar

4. varalotti

Everhappy,
    Rishi's exercise should be continuously practised. I do it every time.
    Once I had to go to the ration shop regarding the change of name after my father's death. The shop keeper stood up from his place to greet me and helped me with the formalities. Answering all my questions with a smile.
    I patted him on his shoulders saying, 'I've heard people complaining of you guys. But you seem to be wonderful. If only all ration shops had guys like you, our people will be very happy.'
    I was happy to see the glow in his face. Poor fellow. He might have been longing for such words.
    If only we do it without a hidden agenda, with sincerity, that's the best therapy for our heart. I tell you if you make at least one person happy every day, you'll never get a heart attack. That's an universal law.
    And that insight was brilliant. Let me tell you a secret as well. Most of the important "learnings" in life are actually 'unlearning'. So by all these training and exercises we unlearn the block we have created. In order to love you'll have to unlearn a lot. But Unlearn to Love will not be an apt topic. So I called it Learn to Love.

thanks for being with me throughout the journey.
    May you always be blessed, my gal.
    love,
    sridhar uncle

5. varalotti

Hello Meena,
    thanks a lot for your kind wishes. No, you are not late. Indhu and I are thrilled by your sweet wishes.
    sridhar

6. varalotti

No, Pallavi. I am not kidding. Lalitha was telling that you might join. But then I told her that you were in another state. She said something.
    That was why I asked you.
    Don't worry. Let's have a meet in your place someday.
    sridhar

7. Lalitha Shivaguru

Lalitha Shivaguru Platinum IL'ite

Dear Pallavi & Sridhar,

It was confusion on my part.

I mistook Passionate for Pallavi... sorry for the goofup :(

8. varalotti

No probs, Lalitha.
    sridhar

9. AkilaMani

AkilaMani Local Champion Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Dear sir,

I read the last 5 episodes all in one go and have cried and smiled and done both at the same time, looking like a weirdo sitting here in office!! what a story sir!! no words can really describe how blessed i feel to have an opportunity to write a feedback to a great writer as you and know that i am sure to get a reply. Great work sir, it inspires me to try rishi's homework and i am sure i am going to be crying for a long time and going to be super happy about crying.

Thank you sir. thank you so much :)

Akila

10. varalotti

Dear Akila,
    I started missing you in these episodes and then all of a sudden this beautiful fb pops up from nowhere. Thanks a lot.

I loved writing this story because training and psychology are something very dear to my heart. I'll let you a secret.
    In the next serial for which I have already started the ground work I am going to go a little deeper in to the field of psychology especially abnormal psychology.

You've made me a very happy man today, Akila. That's exactly I want my readers to do. Cry and be happy.
    Looking forward to your support in my future ventures as well,
    regards,
    sridhar