1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Learn To Love - Final Episode

Discussion in 'Varalotti Rengasamy's Short & Serial Stories' started by varalotti, Feb 2, 2012.

1. Sriniketan

Sriniketan IL Hall of Fame

Sridhar and Indu..s (we) ladies here wishing you both and long, happy, fun-filled, healthy and wealthy, married life.
    I am quoting the same words from the story..yeah..I couldn't resist and wish you and your family be in the circle of benevelonce from our Gitacharyan.

Now coming to the story..Heart-warming end, with lot of emotional outbursts (for good) and lot of things we also learn on the way.

:clap:

Sriniketan

2. Sofea

Sofea IL Hall of Fame

Sridhar Sir,

When I read the title of your story, my first thought was "Can anyone ever learn to love?" But you provided the answer with a Big Yes through this wonderful story!

It's just amazing how you narrated the whole story with love pouring from each word in it. A layperson might regard this to be overwhelming and "too-good-to-be-true", but I can't see this story as anything but as a vital proof that love still rules and will continue to rule our lives. This is just amazing! I have no clue how to praise you enough Sir. You have constantly brought a lot of good changes in me through your meaningful and phenomenal stories and I will always stay indebted to you for this.

Thank you Sir and wishing you and your lovely wife a very Happy Anniversary! My best wishes and prayers for both of you always :-D

3. InnerBliss

InnerBliss Gold IL'ite

Hello Sir,

Wish you a very Happy Marriage Anniversary!

I could not stop myself yesterday viewing this part although in midst of the work. But I really wanted more time to write a comment to you.

I do not remember when was the last time I had read any story! But this is indeed after a very long time that I had started reading a story! Not only that, I also started waiting eagerly for the next episode! I truly enjoyed doing all this. You have miraculous creativity!

Its funny that we do not need to learn and know so many things while we connect with the animal or any creature. It is but the sheer expression of love that keeps the bond intact. While we need to learn a long list of things to be proficient in human relationship. You have explained that long list in simple entertaining manner! Thank you for that, Sir.

I would very much like to remember some beautiful lessons that I learnt through this story. I am looking forward to learn some more lessons through your other online book "The Lovers park".

By the way, We learnt to love not only through your story 'Learn to Love' but also through your these contributing words too :)
    I am sure that you have repaid all your debts merely with these words! No husband could give more beautiful gift to his wife than this. I am sure that beautiful Indhuji would be extremely happy for this gift on this special day of your life.

Thanks a lot once again for sharing your lovely creativity and wish you the great time on this special day of yours.

Best regards,
    Anuradha

4. satchitananda

satchitananda IL Hall of Fame

Let me first of all start off by congratulating yourself and Indhu on 28 years of togetherness. Not a mean feat by any stretch of imagination. Wishing the two of you a very happy wedding anniversary.

What better gift can anyone give his wife than this dedication of a work of love to to her!

I read the story yesterday, but could not get time to sit down for 2 minutes at a stretch to concentrate on my reply.

The ending was as interesting as the entire story. Was very relieved that the protagonists of the story came together at the end. All is well that ends well. I love stories that end with "and they lived happily ever after (despite all the ups and downs of life)" :-D

Thanks a ton for a wonderful story and looking forward to many more.

5. RajiVad

RajiVad New IL'ite

I am very new to IL. One day I just saw the title of your blog and read 6 episodes on the same day. From then on I waited patiently everyday for the continuation...........

I cant write as greatly as you do or as any of your other fans. But I can only say one thing...A very heart touching story.............very well written........people can easily map the situations/problems that they are facing in there life right now and can also get soem nice inspiration and solutions by reading this blog......

There are many wonderful lines that you used...but these 2 are the best:

"Life is heaven when you have sweet memories of the past and fond hopes for the future. The same life becomes hell when your past is bitter and your hopes for the future turn into fears."

" The intellect spoke in iron-clad logic. But hearts are yet to learn the language of logic. "

6. varalotti

varalotti IL Hall of Fame

You did it again. You simply floored me with your comments leaving me speechless. I got standing ovation from you all. I am happier than Rishi when Lakshmi announced his betrothal to Ananya.
    I would love to reply to every one of your fb right now but I am a little tied up with work. Am travelling out of town for the week-end. Please give me two more days. I'll start replying to your fb latest by Monday. Please bear with me,
    love,
    sridhar

7. sapthu02

sapthu02 Gold IL'ite

What a story sir.. it was just splendid and just read all 10 episodes in one go.. wat a work.. just mind blowing and an awesome narration.. was just beautiful as ever..

this story made me do one thing today morning.. i went and spoke to few ppl with whom I had maintained the ridigity and stubborness with my EGO.. the results was awesome..they just responded as if nothing had happened.. Thank you sir.. I regained two of my close friends..

8. EverHappy

EverHappy Platinum IL'ite

Sridhar Sir,

The end was fantabulous :)
    The exercise that Rishi gave, must be practised by us too.. Lakshmi's character is beautifully and gracefully revealed..
    I just felt something after I read the story..
    I believe Love does not need learning, in fact not loving needs efforts.. Love is a latent feeling in all of us, the only thing we need to do is not block that flow using our minds.
    Like a dam built on a river, we build our mind to stop the flow of love from our hearts.. This is the same thought beautifully depicted in Lakshmi's character, she had all the love, but all she needed to do is let it flow... In a way it is learning to not stop love :)

Beautiful story, its going to be a second read for me, now that i can read the whole of it without breaks.
    Thanks,

9. meenaprakash

meenaprakash Silver IL'ite

Hello Sridhar,

I somehow missed out on the last para & missed out your anniversary day too.
    Hope I'm not too late in wishing you now. Belated Happy Anniversary To You & Indhu!!
    It was so sweet and very thoughtful of you to dedicate this serial to her.

M

10. varalotti

varalotti IL Hall of Fame

Thanks a lot sir for your kind words. I wanted this to be an emotional roller coaster ride with only one difference. At the end of a roller coaster ride you normally feel dizzy. But at the end of this ride, I mean this story, you will feel more love in your heart. That's my mission, sir. The other day a critic read this story and told me "It's all gooey stuff, sridhar. It wont' sell." I was not hurt. I told him that I am not here to market my writings but spread love. And to spread love there's nothing like a gooey story at least for the Indian psyche.

thanks for quoting those words which I loved to write. And thanks once again for your continued support.
    love,
    sridhar