1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Learn To Love - Final Episode

Discussion in 'Varalotti Rengasamy's Short & Serial Stories' started by varalotti, Feb 2, 2012.

1. varalotti

varalotti IL Hall of Fame

Learn To Love

A Serial in Blog Format By Varalotti Rengasamy

Episode 10

2. Savvyheal

Savvyheal Gold IL'ite

Wonderful sir.
    The story's beginning was great and the conclusion is splendid.
    It is as if I'm watching the events in first person.
    Very lively.
    Advanced wishes for the Wedding Anniversary on Feb 3 rd and IL meet at Bengaluru on Feb 4th.
    Love Thanks Divine,
    Savvyheal

3. varalotti

varalotti IL Hall of Fame

Thanks a lot, Sasi. You gave the first fb to the first episode. And the first one to the last episode as well. I feel it a great honour to receive such words of praise from a fellow professional and more than that a wonderful human being. Thanks a lot for your kind wishes. In fact before you called me I showed the dedication to my wife. She told me in a clear voice, 'It'll be better if you show it in action.' Well, wives are great ego-busters. God has sent them with a purpose. thanks once again for the support. And thanks for buying my ebook Lovers Park. sridhar

4. Viswamitra

Viswamitra Finest Post Winner

What an outstanding story in 10 episodes. I have gone through so many emotional roller coasters in my life. But this story beats all of that. How many different types of expressions from different characters. How can you make these characters real as though it is happening right in front of our eyes? How can a writer dominate the mind of a reader by his clever coining of words? I read the following lines again and again:

“The first defeat I had in my life tastes a lot sweeter than all the victories I have had so far.”

What a great lesson the above words are.

I take this opportunity to wish you and your wife many more happy returns of the day let the Universal Absolute shower the choicest Grace on both of you and your family.

Viswa

5. indhu_17

indhu_17 Senior IL'ite

Dear Sir,

This is the 1st time i am reading one of your stories..I have been a member of Indusladies for long but remained at the back end, reading some of the posts that come in...i knew that you were a writer but never really read your works till a couple of days back...

The title of this story particularly intrigued me and prompted me to read it. I read all 9 episodes in one day and i could simply not stop myself from reading.(I was in office and had read them discreetly..-_-) A very interesting serial which kept me waiting for your last episode and voila!! I got to read it this morning once i entered the office...

Thank you so much for giving us some insightful lessons in a story form...I am going to read it once again so that i do not leave out in absorbing any of these lovely messages...

Thank you once again and take care sir.

Indhu

6. Pallavi4me

Pallavi4me Platinum IL'ite

:clap:clap:clap:clap

What a narratiion sir.... Wonderfully written episode...

Just tears running in my eyes.. the words spoken by ananya to her mother just beautiful and you have shown the good side of Lakshmi also to us... till date we were viewing her as a villain...

you have beautifully woven the human relations importance in such a love story.. glad to read a happy ending...

And Finally

HAPPY WEDDING ANNIVERSARY SIR...

7. nihasvin

nihasvin Platinum IL'ite

:wow Lovely story Uncle!! We are lucky enough to read such amazing stories which inspires and makes us a better human being!! Thanks Uncle!! :)

Wishing you a Very happy Wedding anniversary!! (My Parents wedding anniversary(29th) is also tomorrow ) :party

Waiting for ur next story!! :thumbsup

8. mathu903

mathu903 Gold IL'ite

Sir I am out of words regarding what to say about this commendable work of yours. Yes you really touched my life with this story and made me realize that there are so many people doing so much for me and yet I was seeing only the negative part of theirs. Now I realize their good and whole heartedly thanked them for what they are and for what they have done to me.
    Every time I read a story of yours tears sprout in my eyes. Every time I think I should not read it at work place because of people staring at my teary eyes. But unknowing I keep checking the blog from Thursday Mornings to see if the next episode has been posted and if it has been, then I am unable to do any other work without reading it.
    May God Bless you and your wife with abundant Happiness. May Saraswati be with you in all your writings just for a selfish motive to keep reading such Stunning Serials!
    Will eagerly await your Serial.

Thanks,
    Mathangi

9. Ushakrishnan64

Ushakrishnan64 Silver IL'ite

Dear Sridhar,
    What a strong narration! Every episode made me cry & today it was tears of joy..at Rishi's success! You have given all of us a refresher course on "Learn to love". Gitacharyan is smiling even broader now!!

Now you please take Indhu for a treat of Gulab Jamuns!!
    Loads of love and best wishes,
    USHA

10. shashiv

shashiv Gold IL'ite

A very wonderful ending with emotional touchings.... Couldn't control my tears....There is a great message in this episode... Enjoyed very much...Hats off to you Sir....

Would like to take this opportunity to wish you and your lovely wife a very Happy Wedding Anniversary. All the best wishes and May God bless both of you....:thumbsup

Shanti