1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Learn To Love - Episode 9

Discussion in 'Varalotti Rengasamy's Short & Serial Stories' started by varalotti, Jan 26, 2012.

1. varalotti

varalotti IL Hall of Fame

Learn To Love

A Serial in Blog Format By Varalotti Rengasamy
    Episode 9

2. Ushakrishnan64

Ushakrishnan64 Silver IL'ite

Hi Sridhar,
    Bhagavad Gita with a topping of Cyber Crime and Accountancy...eppadi..eppadi...? wonderful! Can't wait to read more.
    God bless you Sridhar!

Regards
    USHA

3. imemyself

imemyself Senior IL'ite

Dear Sridhar,
    I read this..and mind blowing.
    Since its been after a long time,I can feel that your writing and style has increased its power and is tremendously invigorating to the mind. The beautiful verses you have mentioned in this ...wow! can anything be more beautiful to read!!
    Again and again, through your blogs..the message of God's Love is getting stronger and reaching its recipients! :)
    Waiting for more!

Regards,
    Jaya

4. Pallavi4me

Pallavi4me Platinum IL'ite

a wonderful episode sir.

Did nt expected these many twists.... french prayer, verses from bhagvad gita and a cyber crime all in a single episode... wow wow... wow....and finally one more suspense.... superb sir..

and a :bowdownto you..

5. InnerBliss

InnerBliss Gold IL'ite

Oh God! Who could be it at such an early morning!!

Lovely to read the explanation of Bhagwad Geeta's slokas. Further, the poem by Charles de Foucald was also very lovely and heart warming.

The situation of Rishi and how he was undergoing is very nicely expressed. I am sure that any reader who would read those feelings would not be only 'reading' but also 'experiencing' those feelings as mentioned by you. It may not be the easy job otherwise to describe the pain or suffering of the lover in such situation.

I am happy that Krishna is helping Rishi to come out of the mess. Righteousness does truly win!

Looking forward eagerly for the next episode.

Regards,
    Anuradha

6. Lalitha Shivaguru

Lalitha Shivaguru Platinum IL'ite

Wow Sridhar.....

You made me dumbfounded.... I was just staring at the monitor stupidly even after completing the story ....never realized I had come to the end...

OMG... what a racy episode with cyber crime et all. Finally Rishi surrendered and the Lord knows how to take care of him very well.

Sridhar...honestly this episode is sort of an eyeopener to me...after our yesterday's talks though I felt better but something was still gnawing my insides....you just showed me the way....I need to surrender to my HM...that's the one and only way left to me.....thanks a lot Sridhar.... I do not know what to say too but you made me quite emotional.

7. Sofea

Sofea IL Hall of Fame

Dear Sridhar Sir,

Spirituality is a tricky topic to be handled, as there is always the risk of sounding too preachy at the end of the day. This is especially so when it's included in a novel. But you good Sir, are the only one who could handle this topic in such an effective way. I've never read about spirituality and surrendering oneself to God in a more vibrant and fulfilling manner than this. Hats off to you Sir! :hatsoffYou did it again!:thumbsup

And what an episode! :bowdownThis is just amazing! Needless to say, there was already a lump forming on my throat the moment I read about Radha's confession. By the time I reached the end of the episode, I already have a large pool of tears waiting to drop from my eyelids. I have no words to express my feelings right now Sir. May God bless you always :)

8. Arunarc

Arunarc Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Hello Sridhar
    Oh you really gave a start in the beginning, I really thought that Rishi went to Anu and is asking her to give her another chance......It was just a dream....or all the krishnas work would have been a waste.
    Charles d foucald's poem was really good one....
    That was a nice incident to read between MIL and DIL..
    Oh the US guy turned out to be a fraud person....
    OMG What a suspense in the end, who is at the door of Lakshmi's room........
    Another week to wait.

9. Arunarc

Arunarc Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

I did try to buy this ebook of Lover's park but to view that I have to download some software. Which I am not able to do it. My son tried to explain from there but looks like it is not supporting this computer as it is a old one.
    Don't know some problems occured. Might be when I go to india I will learn from him and do something. :)

10. Viswamitra

Viswamitra IL Hall of Fame

What a great episode. It is nice to read first thing in the morning. Man only makes the effort and when he actually surrenders to the Lord, he gets the Grace to succeed. Also how much it pains when we see trouble in our life as we could not see a clear path out of it. But things can change in a heartbeat if the Grace is with us. Depressive Rishi is gone and impressive Rishi is born thanks to the scintillating and prolific writer who could cover Bhagavad Gita, Training & Development, Psychology, Love, Discipline and Faith all at the same time.

Atma Nivedhanam is the ninth stage of devotion when that happens He and I are one. There is no difference. I become the flute that He plays to make the whole world listen to Him. My inside becomes hallow so that He can fill it with His Love and Grace. I can please the whole world with the sound of me created by the Lord.

Viswa