Learn and Earn from home (Medical Transcription)

Discussion in 'Working Women' started by naarshya, Apr 14, 2012.

1. naarshya

naarshya New IL'ite

Hi ramra,

please search in Google azimuthacademy you will find the details. I will help in your course

2. Deepu04

Deepu04 IL Hall of Fame

Hi Naarshya,

i checked the link. I will let you know my interest shortly.

3. naarshya

naarshya New IL'ite

Hi Deepu,

thank you for your reply. I can't able to send a private message. it will take one or two days. after that i will give you my email id

4. kylie

kylie Gold IL'ite

Ladies,

Please be very careful in joining these "work from home" n online courses, especially those which charge a high fee and require little or no qualifications. Medical transcription work is usually not given to individuals who operate from home. After doing the MT course u need to get a job with an organisation which sources these orders from hospitals/medical institutions overseas. There is no harm in doing an MT course but please verify the background of the institute or if there have been complaints of fraud or cheating against the institute and only then go ahead. Also find out if there is a demand for MTs in the job market currently.

Best of luck,
    Kylie

3 people like this.
  5. Viks

Viks Silver IL'ite

Hi,

If anyone is doing this course plz let me know as I am interested but I think I will not be able to pay such a high fee is there any alternative

6. naarshya

naarshya New IL'ite

Hi kylie,

I have posted the thread. I am happy to see your message. Because even i was cheated for several time in work from home concept. but i have found the right way and want to help the ladies like me who want to do the job from home. that is the only reason i have started this.

regarding the Mt course i am joining them in Azimuth academy which is the very old and reputed institute in MT field and i have just done the course and joined a on job training from home in a company in Bangalore. the job assistance was given by my company. so i am not misguiding anyone.

I just want to help the friends like me

and about the qualifiaction anyone with basic computer knowledge and English knowledge can do this work because they are getting trained for a language. usually you know languages are learned only from practice not very well by learning.
    since mt is about language it will workout if you put your effort just like in the other field. may be tougher for some one just like it happens on all other fields only a try can give the answer.

7. kylie

kylie Gold IL'ite

dear Narshaya,

I didnt mean to offend anyone dear but just wanted to alert the readers. You have yrself mentioned that u have been cheated several times in this work from home" fraud but still want to go ahead with another institute which is promising you "work from home" . You might hv your valid reasons n yr intentions might be good but i would once again like to reiterate that any institution which promises work in the comfort of your home is usually a scam.

Some of these institutes even tell their students that if they help in enrolling further students, they will get commission on each person enrolled. So I would request all readers to first verify the institute. Please dont look at the website n judge. The easiest thing in today's tech world is to make a "snazzy" website. Either visit the institute personally or do a background check.

MT was in demand a few years back but since so many of these MT institutes hv mushroomed all over India - now the demand is less since supply is more. So please research if u would be getting well paying jobs [with only minimum qualification] in this field.

In the recent past, so many of these small scams have come to light in India -

1. Nigerian fraud - where u r promised a fortune for changing dollars to rupees
    2. Country club - where even with Mahima Choudhary as its brand ambassador its a major scam
    3. Lottery scam - where u r told that u phone number has figured as the winning number in a major lottery
    4. Immigration scam - where these consultants pose as if they wud be able to send u abroad whether u r eligible or not.
    5. School n college admission scam
    6. Guaranteed job scam

and even

the popular juice brand "Slice" with the tag line "katrina ka number crown ke andar ". Ultimately we all know that they printed the number of an ordinary citizen who went thru her worst nightmare receiving lewd msgs n calls.

I feel in India, the sheer population size n simplicity of the people makes it easy for so many of these scamsters to operate.

So, my motto is ''IF SOMETHING IS TOO GOOD TO BE TRUE ------THEN PROBABLY IT IS"

Again, this msg is not meant to offend anyone. There could be people with genuine intentions.

love,
    kylie

2 people like this.
  8. kylie

kylie Gold IL'ite

Thank u flowerlady n swaran.

love,
    kylie

9. naarshya

naarshya New IL'ite

hi kylie,

you are correct , they have to check the details of the company that's why i have given the name of the company. it have its own website.

i think you know generally about Mt field, not in depth. because one american is getting paid 7 Indian's salary. so obiviuosly american company prefers inida and other eastern company for their outsourcing. you can check from browsing, that most of the genuine companies are giving home transcription because they have jobs but cant able to invest more for the computer and the internet. so if someone ready to do the same job from home without any investment from the company side . they will prefer HTs. they will train us according to their clients, if we have knowledge.

the qualifcation you are mentioning is what we are getting from the institute. just like other professional courses medical transcription does also wants some basic ququalification as i mentioned before.

i am happy to see someone like you , who cares. but its my duty to say that i am not misguiding or compelling anyone to join. and company is not giving anything for me to join the students. its my volunteer hep for the friends like me.

10. kylie

kylie Gold IL'ite

Hi Narshaya,

Its nice to know that we have selfless and genuine people like you amongst us. Keep up the good work.

love
    kylie