1. How to Build Positivity in Married Life? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Le Charming Connections reignited!

Discussion in 'Married Life' started by Megalife, Feb 21, 2012.

1. Megalife

Megalife Platinum IL'ite

Hi Everhappy
    Thank you for being generous!
    Your Fb is a nomination in itself. Bow!
    yes..yes...yes.....a bad worker blames the tools.
    Mega

1 person likes this.
  2. Megalife

Megalife Platinum IL'ite

Dear Viji Ma
    My threads are never complete without your FB.....love you for always stopping by.
    NOd...nod....infact they outshine the OP itself, what all different views have poured in!!!! May I use this occasion to thank all of you for being "YOU".
    Mega

3. ShilpaMa

ShilpaMa IL Hall of Fame

Mega,
    It was nice reading your well penned thoughts... it was beautifully expressed.
    I have my inputs.. which may invite a roar.

Flirting lightens up the environment as long as ppl dont go overboard embarassing someone.
    Flirting is harmless as long as the recepients are not fatally attracted to the flirt or are unaware of a flirt's intentions. Most of the victims are introverts with low confidence level.. cos they're unable to revert to the flirts in the same note and getting all wrong signals.
    We have an entire bollywood movie dedicated to the ill effects of flirting - "Pyaar tune kya kiya".

Someone quoted that married couples should flirt with each other to re-ignite the marriage spark... thats fine as long as you had a compatible partner... Sometimes arranged marriage system leaves you with a totally incompatible stone faced partner with whom you have to lead a military lifestyle... devoid of smile / fun/ fights and lullabies. There can be other external factors that have left your marriage dead.

I guess the need of fun if cant be found within the house due to lack of efforts/ occassions leaves few people resort to flirting.. which starts with simple compliments to another person. Sadist category.
    For compulsive flirts their house is also on fire and their spouse is an equal match and they are unable to contain their excitements and spread it at workplace and social networkings.... only a few may have intentions to USE...
    If you know such ppl very well.. you'll leave them the way they're to spread their state of HAPPINESS.. if you're vulnerable or new to their antics u'll fall for them.

In corporate or social gatherings atleast one person or a family should be such else all get togethers and hours become really stiff and formal.. there's someone to break the ice.. 1 crazy character.
    Also there are no facts to support that completely serious kind of ppl in the corporate world don't end up having flings and using the retiring rooms for wrong reasons.. why blame flirts alone.

2 people like this.
  4. fencesitter

fencesitter Platinum IL'ite

good topic. i never understood what is harmless flirting about?? i have noticed in work places is many get entangled in emotional attachment over the time.

5. jogu07

jogu07 Gold IL'ite

HeyMega,

Thanksfor gettin this started...The way you have penned down ur thoughts is nothingbut beautiful, I must say....

Comingto "flirting" yes even I think there is no such thing ashealthy/harmless flirting cause u never know how the person at the other endwould interpret your thoughts/actions whatever...Nevertheless it is growing dayin and day out and thanks to the internet and the social networking sites whichhave been encouraging it all the more....

I completely agreewith Everhappy that – someone who is committed or in love can never flirt withsomeone else – Rephrasing it – someone who is committed or in love should neverflirt – in the sense that the person is committed and it would be an act of infidelityon his/her part no matter what – yes strange as it may sound, but I stronglybelieve in that.....

People do tend tofind the virtual world of internet and cyberspace fascinating and tempting, littledo they know that it is as dangerous or they wear a blanket of ignorance justto have fun....I feel it is a disrespect to the other person(the person whomare committed to)...

I find it to bedisgraceful and offensive...I would never forgive my spouse for bringing me tohave to tolerate this....!!!

Sorry abt this but this what I think and feel...

6. Megalife

Megalife Platinum IL'ite

Hi
    Shilpama...pleasure to have your fb.....thnxxxMany I respect your views on the topic, and that's the beauty of IL, every post comes with a different flavour...and pray...why an uproar?.....it's a free world....

My point of view is slightly different though......even casual flirting may lead to an unresolvable emotional tangle. My stand is, why give way for such a situation..I mean wrong misleading radiations?....talk and mingle with one and all, it's even ok to laugh and joke...comeon you cannot survive tight lipped .....but with appropriate body language and a upright attitude.
    Mega

7. Megalife

Megalife Platinum IL'ite

Hi jogu
    Thanks for the fb, I share the same opinion
    I saw a post here today which resonances the situation which could arise.....call it devil and the deep sea? But once the emotional drain is done it takes a while to bounce back to normal.
    Mega

8. jogu07

jogu07 Gold IL'ite

Yes Mega,

Mostly the person ignitin it finds it easier to come off the tangle some day however the person at the receivin it end is penalised for no fault of their's....

Its better to let go the temptations than to....Hope u understand...!!!

2 people like this.
  9. Megalife

Megalife Platinum IL'ite

Hi fencesitter
    Just spotted your fb...many thanks...I too am trying to understand whats "harmless flirting"...and yet to know when harmless changes color to serious flirting and the subsequent emotional drama.
    Mega