1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Lazy Rainy Days!

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by Srama, Feb 25, 2018.

1. Srama

Srama Finest Post Winner

Absolutely Syamala....where was all this glory hiding is the feeling I get every time the plants spring back to life. I was just mentioning yesterday that my jasmine which has been moved indoors has suddenly started growing in the last two weeks, coming out of its quiet winter time and suddenly I see buds and new leaves. Amazing isn't it.

Thank you for the feedback. It makes me feel like okay, i am not completely cuckoo.:cheer:

2. Srama

Srama Finest Post Winner

And thank you dear sir for indulging me!
    Change in seasons is such a joyful thing. It goes about doing its job whether we care to notice or not. A cousin was visiting us from India this past weekend and when I asked if he slept well, he was like "It was so quiet and peaceful and those birds chirping in the morning, how can one not sleep well" The quietness perhaps veers us towards nature more.

Thanks to you again, I often listen to these songs by Nat King Cole and think of you fondly. All I can do is write here with a smile on my face!
    Thank you sir, for your feedback.

3. Srama

Srama Finest Post Winner

Thank you @GANDG for your response. Looks like you are new. Welcome!

4. Srama

Srama Finest Post Winner

Dear Vani, @girvani

Just this morning I was listening about the snow storms in Europe! Oh I can imagine how it must be outside. Spring can be asked to hold off only for so long. But like you mentioned, I am not at all surprised that you are enjoying this weather as well.

Thank you for your feedback.

girvani likes this.
  5. Srama

Srama Finest Post Winner

So sweet of you Meenu! Thank you.
    I never realized your dog was scooby! I remember you posting about losing him and me mistaking it as like losing him like yesterday. I am sure you miss him terribly!
    Thank you :biggrin: