latest news.that could be vital while property buying......

Discussion in 'Housing' started by Shanvy, Oct 18, 2010.

1. Shanvy

Shanvy IL Hall of Fame

Re: latest news.that could be vital....

Priya, i was told that the areas that are nearer to the hills are the ones. but when i got in touch with the panchayat office they said that they do not have the list and i strongly believe things will come into the limelight only after the elections.

some say it is not platinum..it is just because of archaelogical interest.http://www.megalithic.co.uk/article.php?sid=26215
    i have given the link to the asi site which has few survey numbers of interest in the table.

does satyasai nagar fall in nemilichery. or is it proper nanmangalam near to the baba temple or something??

viji,

you are welcome. tread carefully with plot buying. there is a sudden steep interest in people to buy land that had slowed down last year and the land prices are increasing, I really don't understand people who think re will crash..correction i agree, as we saw one 10to15%. last two years only in select areas..and stagnancy in others..

if you read my reply to one post here about brokers..i quote myself..:rotfl
    "THESE PEOPLE DO NOT REPRESENT THE BUYER/SELLER. THEY ONLY REPRESENT THEMSELVES AND ARE MORE INTERESTED IN THEIR COMMISSIONS.."

Last edited: Jan 28, 2011
  2. prss

prss Gold IL'ite

Platinum mines in Kilkattalai (Chennai)?

Dear All,

We are planning to buy an independent house in Kilkattalai area in Chennai (south). But we heard that the govt is going to cease the lands from the residents in that area since 'Platinum' metal deposits are found there. Is this true or just a rumour? Please write back if you know the details.

3. Shanvy

Shanvy IL Hall of Fame

prss post the details in the nanganallur..keelkattai thread..

4. prss

prss Gold IL'ite

Hi ka,
    I was supposed to post it as a new thread, but I dont know how it got into this thread. Am posting a new thread no.

5. Shanvy

Shanvy IL Hall of Fame

prss,

it was a new thread, i merged it here because the query on platinum mines is discussed here.

you need not open a new thread. there is a discussion on the area nanganallur/keelkattai..just search for that, and post to keep continuity and also to understand the area more.

6. anushamuthu

anushamuthu New IL'ite

Hi all,

We thought of going for a flat in this property - until an auto driver alerted about the platinum/archeology stuff.

Welcome To A Square Properties

I did some googling - but still unable to get whats going on there. They say it is just archeology so govt might not acquire the land. But some say even for archeology the govt might acquire land.

I am a bit confused. I understand that there is a risk in going for this property - in the sense even though govt dont acquire the land; because of this fear further development wont happen to this area.

What are your views?

Also what do you guys think about gerugambakkam - near to PSBB millenium school?

Welltech Properties - Chennai Real Estate | Chennai Realtors | Chennai Flats | Residential Apartment

We are little bit confused now. Our budget is 33 Lakhs - can you guys show us some light to identify good areas.

Thanks a lot for all of your time.

7. sudhakar123

sudhakar123 New IL'ite

Hi All.

I am Planning to buy one plot in subam nagar 3.
    it is located between jameen pallavaram and killkatalai.
    is any body know, this land is write place to buy.
    it will be usefull, if any one share idea.

8. bhuvnidhi

bhuvnidhi IL Hall of Fame

Ooffff...a great escape.We were almost trying to buy land near Tambaram when we come to India.Good I bumped into this thread.We have to be very very careful these days before we narrow down on something:spin.The builders and brokers :rant.

9. Shanvy

Shanvy IL Hall of Fame

Welcome to IL. I am sure this ASI and google would have landed you into this page. there is a restriction if the property comes in the periphery of a ASI site. I still would suggest, wait till the elections are over, this area the panchayats, muncipalities or the SRO are not giving more news on the survey numbers apart from the few that have been already issued notice.

the promoter/builder has presence in the area . not much is heard about the builder sans some saying he is good and decent. what you look for in your flat determines what you want to know about the builder. the area around gerugambakkam psbb school is a very much happening..though prone to water stagnation and bad roads.

Now identifying the good area, is according to your needs and not according to somebody's ideas. you have a budget, you have a requirement, and now you have to zero on areas that can cater to that.

all the best for your search and zeroing on your dream home.

10. Shanvy

Shanvy IL Hall of Fame

Sudhakar,

Welcome to il. As far as i am aware subam nagar is not under the ASI thread. but there have been frenzy selling in the area. i would suggest check with the local government bodies. are you going through a broker.. check for the documents thoroughly.