1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Late Marriage!!!!!! Worried????

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by Anamicaananya, Jun 24, 2016.

1. Anamicaananya

Anamicaananya Bronze IL'ite

Have you ever thought why we need to marry? It’s definitely a big NOOO!!!!

The answer is so simple since our granny married our mom married we are also getting married :D . I think I am not wrong. If you think deeply this will be the cause for marriage. ???

Yeah!! Here am to answer your questions .Yes!, many says marriage is for security purpose after our parents someone has to take care , few says to for children(it has too many meanings).. kk before going deep please answer my question?

Y we need security? If, we our strong enough to take care of us?

Y don’t we adopt a child instead of giving birth????

K I understood wat finally running in your mind!!! “LOVE, PLEASURE, FEELING SATISFIED IN LIFE”

Here are few things who are worried because of delay in marriage

1. More than longing for love from someone start showing it. Love your job, love yourself keep yourself good , love your family &friends, love whom your now. Just imagine so many years you have passed being alone then how strong you could have been??

2. Few relatives and friends asking you why not yet married????? Ask them back whether they were really happy before or after marriage. They definitely don’t ask you again :D

3. If your rich enough adopt a child start showering love give life to him/her.

Understand what really life is , you may got rejected by many . Reasons may be astrology, your age , your family background, surroundings gossips etc.. You know what YOUR!! we should never mind others who believe in a sheet of paper(astrology), money, gossip. When he/she really believes your were his or her good preference you wouldn’t have been rejected. So think all is well :) it’s good to be alone rather than having a bad partner.

Read good books , keep yourself busy, do what you like have a ride, relish your favorite dishes, laugh loud, hear songs ,dance, chat! Chat! Chat! with your close ones friends parents siblings ,listen to music, meditate, first stop worrying and see how beautiful the world is …………… Fortune is on the way

Life is only once………….

For your info , You know am also not yet married being rejected due to astrology :D really enjoying my spinster life YES I can also understand how you worry it’s up to us to take things .. Hope it brings some change in you… Never paves way for bad thoughts ever

sindmani, ojaantrik, VaniVyas and 9 others like this.

2. Agatha83

Agatha83 IL Hall of Fame

Dear Anamica,

In India for a girl living alone without getting married , not having kids etc is a societal taboo, fearing which many parents get their daughters married off at the earliest. If you are a spinster getting a house for rent is not going to be easy, because land lords look upon them with suspicion . If you have the courage and determination to defy the societal norms, then you are the queen reigning the status of single women. Wonderful thoughts you have expressed here with great clarity!

Agatha83

3. GoogleGlass

GoogleGlass IL Hall of Fame

Can sense the evolution of thoughts, but is it due to the delayed marriage and out of frustration - blame it on astrology or basically you never were interested in getting married. It's for you to ponder.

There isn't a single answer to why people get married. A successful one would give hopes on the system and a failed one or having come across failed ones would make one shy away from marriage.

As you said if you have full control on your emotional needs and support then it is fine. But can a weak animal like humans control at all times? Not sure though.

Accidents happen in life either pre-arranged (arranged marriage) or unaware (love marriage) :) If there isn't much damage or if it could be mended with lesser efforts then it is fine. So it is a chance that one has to take either to meet with an accident or never drive along the journey of life.

Understand that you have a very good friend and hence enjoy the friendship for the moment and keep your fingers crossed for the inevitable to happen. :)

Anamica - Ananya, which is you :) Let your friendship continue and flourish.

sindmani, shobhamma and Anamicaananya like this.
  4. Anamicaananya

Hi dear,
    Really nice to see your reply ,Thank you. Yes!! i agree with you . Am not against marriage fear of parents make their children to get marry soon is appreciable. But , its sad many parents worry after getting their children marry soon. We girls , should learn to live in any kind of situation . We should also be down to earth and at the same time we should know to show our courage when it is needed . Wish you good luck :)

5. Anamicaananya

:) Hi Friend,
    I am really happy to see your reply :) yes !!Your true ,am not interested in marriage as of now i don't have even answer for it. Your comment on marriage is awesome (accident) :) . Yes many have too many different answer for marriage one of the snippet provoke me to write this today. Actually the snippet was about one of our Indus ladies friend who was worried of delayed marriage. So , i expected answer from who are all worried due to delay in marriage and started to write it . No Friend.. Its friends if i feel low ill start ringing from my mom to skl frds , clg frds or my collegues atlest few will be free to talk to me . This is one of my outlet, Thank you for the wish too for the accident :D

sindmani and GoogleGlass like this.
  6. iamsrihere

iamsrihere Platinum IL'ite

The reason people look for marriage is beyond all these reasons.

Be a Roman when in Rome. So if the society had been like marriage is not necessary and just upto us,there would have been many people single. So the activities in that society would have favoured even people with single status. But we are living in a society wherein most of us friends get settled down after a age. That time we feel lonely because those friends are not really going to be interested to make time for us or hang out with us.They have their own commitments and with kids, its going to be even more difficult to get some time with them. In such a case, why do we have to lead a lonely life? Why is our life different from others??

And you cant rely on parents because as they grow old,their activity reduces,they may not have the same vigour that we have in youth. And siblings may also get settled with their family.

It is difficult to be feeling lonely not having company to actually roam around hang around.Apart from this women are subjected to misbehavior by men,or society as another IL member mentioned. It is just not safe.These are reasons people want to get married IMO. Not just thinking about future,but also due to lack of companionship and safety.

sindmani and Anamicaananya like this.
  7. Desiindian

Desiindian Gold IL'ite

I like the way you look things now, age doesn't matter to get married. It is only our reproduction clock that doesn’t wait. To bear a child, doctors say easy before 30 yrs(women). That is the reason, why our custom pushes us to get married early. Wish you will find your better half soon.

sindmani likes this.
  8. magician

magician Silver IL'ite

To quote Jack Nicholson in the Bucket List,

"Don't get me wrong. I love being married. Problem is I love being single more."

kaniths and vaidehi71 like this.
  9. magician

magician Silver IL'ite

If planning to adopt, biological age becomes irrelevant.

Anamicaananya and vaidehi71 like this.
  10. kcb

kcb IL Hall of Fame

Dear OP,

Getting into marriage is everyone's individual opinion and choice. If we ask some one who is successful in marriage, they give positive opinion about marriage. The ones who failed or struggling in marriage, may say it's not worth.

But overall IMO people should get marry only if they 100% committed and wish to enter into that relation, and not for the sake of society or for the security purposes.

There are successful couples leading happy marriages, also there are single persons happily enjoying their single status life.

So it all depends on how we take it.