Laparoscopy experience....

Discussion in 'Fertility & Trying to Conceive' started by Vasumathy, Sep 7, 2009.

1. maz

maz Junior IL'ite

hi
    i got my lap done on march 17 but no signs of period... my dr told me tht period will be delayed , can anyone tell exactly after how many days of lap we get our first period ..

2. Vasumathy

Vasumathy Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Hi Maz,
    What is the length of your cycle.
    For lap it shouldn't take much longer. If its more than 10 days from your expected periods, have a word with your doc! Hope all will go well!

3. maz

maz Junior IL'ite

Thnks vasumathy

1 person likes this.
  4. gomesdeepak

gomesdeepak New IL'ite

Hi all,
    I had my laparoscopy this month.. hoping to get pregnant .. dont know.. After 3 IUI failed our doctor tried this surgery.... Pray for us ladies...

It was a day procedure with IV. and i am having slight pain,cramps.. nothing much..
    If anyone has done this procedure and had success with pregnancy? If so post ur experiences.. that will give us confidence...

Take care

5. gomesdeepak

gomesdeepak New IL'ite

Hi,
    Mine was lap with ovarian drilling,polyps removal and tube test. Tubes are fine.. no blocks in both tubes.. only pcos..... dont know what to do...

6. Vasumathy

Vasumathy Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Work out for PCOS then. Hope soon you will hold your LO!

lol likes this.
  7. Lakkykinnu

Lakkykinnu New IL'ite

Hi Lovely Ladies.
    I am in TTC since 1 year.
    Doctor found fluid in my pelvic area which is not decreased by medicines. And finally she suggested Laproscopy.
    Can any one tell me What is the cost of Laproscopy surgery cost in Hyderabad.
    Thanks in Advance

lol likes this.
  8. lol

lol Junior IL'ite

Hai vasumathy.....im also diagnosed with pcod..ttc for 4 years....6 months of clomid with metformin then 2injectables....tired ayurveda also... finally docter told me to go for laproscopy because iam not ovulating my own...so my question is when should I go for this procedure like after period of before??if it is after then how many days later ?what is the cost of laproscopy in kerala??if any can clarify my question plz reply..

9. teejay

teejay Gold IL'ite

@lol
    I did Laparoscopy in Kerala in 2014 and it cost me around 44000 Rs including the room charges. My lap did not reveal any issues. what my doc had told me is that the cost would go up depending on their findings during the procedure. if there are cysts and need to be removed, tubal issues to be rectified etc .what she told me was to expect the cost to be around 55-60 k in such scenarios

lol likes this.
  10. lol

lol Junior IL'ite

Hai teejay...thank you for your immediate reply.....I think your's was bit costly ...isn't??from where you have done this????? after laparoscopy when we have to start our ttc again??