1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Land Mark Judgement

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by jayasala42, Feb 15, 2017.

1. jayasala42

jayasala42 IL Hall of Fame

Dear Pushpa,
    Even judiciary sysytem is not free from corruption.That is the saddest part.Judicial system is bound by so many restrictions from legislature and administration.There are so many compulsions that the judicial l system faces.There is always a war of power between the two,the root cause of inordinate delay.At the most the issue can be discussed in the forum.What else can we do? You are correct.In many cases one of the parties or both leave the world.JJ has gone into permanent sleep.A big stigma is stuck to her, not with standing her intelligence,eloquence and brilliance.

Jayasala 42

2. Suparni

Suparni Platinum IL'ite

Personally my opinion is that black sheeps exist in every herd at all times in all parts of the world......whether men or women.......

even in ramayana kuni was the negative lady character which lead to injustice........
    In mahabaharata sakuni was the negative male character which lead to war and destruction..........

Male/female..........greed exists in this world........

it may be in the form former union minister raja in 2G case or Kanimozhi in the same case for commision in 1.5 lakh crores.........

Jayalalitha is undoubtedly an inspiration for women despite this judgement........

because of this sasikala family and foster son wedding and acquisition of properties through this mannargudi group..........Jaya's image has been tainted........

Jaya herself has admitted that foster son wedding was one of the mistakes she commited in the past...........in her last few years as CM she was better off and that is why even now people look up to her as leader......

All politicians are corrupt.......some are excessively arrogant like sasikala and should be sent to jail.....others luckily escaped...........

More than looking at it as man woman problem......i feel it should be more like feeling happy for meeting out justice to corruption cases.........

3. VindhyaVindy

VindhyaVindy New IL'ite

Hi Jaya,

I only pointed out the reason for the increased rate in women criminals.
    I completely agree with you that we should not support any kind of crime what ever be the reasons. Its important that a person should have highest ethics , by ethics I mean morals that governs a person's behavior, sense of self introspection which should be so strong that what ever be the circumstances one will simply not do something because it is wrong. I believe that as leaders of a country these politician and bureaucrats should have very high levels of ethics in their personality. It is the lack of this kind of commitment towards their ethical side that leads to all this. Great leaders in the past have always exhibited this sense of very high ethics. Leaders like Kamaraj, Anna are great examples and its high time we women as mothers raise many more Annas and Kamaraj.

Regards,
    Vindhya

4. jayasala42

Dear Suparni,
    Thank you very much for the nice response.In politics no one can be a paragon of perfection and corrupt free.True, criminals were there even in times of yore.But they were far and few between.The present case brings to focus how these women have master minded their crimes using their power and position.
    There are lot more Jayalalithaas in Indian political arena who have amassed thousands and thousands crores of rupees and successfully evading the clutches of law so far. It is an undeniable fact that women, of late have become more corrupt and they never hesitate to go to any extent to achieve their objectives.

“Greed” – money, more money and to make it as quickly as possible bring them on par with men or even worse than men.
    Women need not be or should not be subservient.But definitely they should be law abiding.
    jayasala 42

Suparni likes this.
  5. jayasala42

Thank you Vindhya for your 2nd response in the subject.As you desire I also wish that women try to create and bring up citizens to match at least 50% of Kamaraj like personalities.chalega, parva nahi mentality should get repaced by strong will and determination to desist from certain evils .

jayasala 42

6. smuruga

smuruga Senior IL'ite

Hello Mam,
    Chalets parva Nahi attitude nowadays is increasing with women/moms. I think basically because of too much burden on moms. Financial responsibility, nurturing responsibilities and what not nowadays our current generation moms want to achieve more in all areas to prove as superwoman. But not everyone can shine in all areas. I always think a strong willed women is not born but the experiences in life will make you more strong. Some people are fighters and some are not.

7. Viswamitra

Viswamitra Finest Post Winner

Dear Smt. Jayasala:

A very well written concern about the growing crimes among women. As far as domestic violence is concerned, it is men in several generations created the need for women to speak for themselves and now it has reached alarming proportion. Even when we see extra-marital relationships in the political arena, we invariably see the women committed more than men and ready to kill the spouse more than the men involved in extra-marital relationship.

Regarding corruption, I still feel good that women has not mastered the art of doing corruption without any evidence. It only shows that they are corrupted in mind but not to the extent of planning the corruption without any trace of evidence. This still remain unconquered by women. But for leaving too many evidences, JJ and VKS would have been safe and left out by the courts for lack of evidence.

Viswa

8. jayasala42

I wish that experiences should make them practically wise, not getting involved in such gory crimes.
    Jayasala 42

9. jayasala42

Better they do not learn.Let the future children beget good mothers.Let women learn from JJ episode that criminals will be punished ,though late.The covetable title of'Amma' has vapourized into thin air and she is now remembered as a criminal even as her cemetry is yet wet.
    What you have stated in para 1 is quite true.Yes,women have suffered a lot, and were sacrificed at the altar of patriarchy.Now the reverse is happening.In those days women suffered just because they were born as women.The scenes have changed.For some sins committed by their seniors ,the present day men suffer for none of their faults.
    For five years I was counselling in the legal department of All India Democratic Women's Front.I have dealt with cases where women came out with fake dowry cases,causing wanton insults on their husbands and in-laws.Some innocent boys had to forefeit well paid Govt jobs.Many girls are ill advised by mothers.Even if well advised, many women stand up against odds,face the situation boldly(Is this boldness?)and are prepared to come out much against the welfare of children.A sorry sate of affairs!
    I do not really know whether this can be treated as a justification for the atrocities committed due to deep rooted patriarchy.Who sows and who reaps?
    Jayasala 42