1. What Movie Did You Watch Today? : Post Here
    Dismiss Notice

Lambergini Song: The Latest Dance Anthem

Discussion in 'Music and Dance' started by GeetaKashyap, Jan 17, 2019.

1. GeetaKashyap

GeetaKashyap IL Hall of Fame

Have you heard this catchy Punjabi folk and pop song? Have you tried shaking a leg to this song? Have you watched the silken moves of Melvin Louis and Harleen Sethi?

No!

Too bad…This song is all over the social media and you have seriously missed something. Go ahead and enjoy this Punjabi song by the band ‘The Doorbeen’ (lead singers Baba and Onkar Singh) and Ragini providing the hook line-Lambergini…

Well, the lines haunt and force even a non-singer like me to hum non-stop! The hook line by Ragini keeps going in loops through the day in my mind! So my curiosity led me to this site providing the lyrics and the meaning in English. Visit the link if you wish to understand this song.

Lamborghini Chalai Jande Ho Lyrics Translation | Doorbeen

Hook: One definition of a hook is "a musical or lyrical phrase that stands out and is easily remembered". Definitions typically include some of the following: that a hook is repetitive, attention-grabbing, memorable, easy to dance to, and has commercial potential and lyrics. A hook has been defined as a "part of a song, sometimes the title or key lyric line, that keeps recurring".

Now let us get to the best part of this popular song; the dance. :cheer:YouTube is full of videos by various dance schools providing their versions of moves. Even the Sangeet videos (a part of north Indian wedding extravaganza) have incorporated this song and dance into their routines. I guess all have tried the Hip-hop style, even though I couldn’t relate the moves and the lyrics I am enjoying it immensely!:banana:

Don’t miss this video by Melvin Louis and Harleen Sethi. Their sharp but silken moves..hmm…I can’t get enough of their moves. :rage:God has been cruel, he blessed me with 2 left legs and poor motor control; when I tried these moves, I ended up with a twisted ankle and severe breath issues. In spite of my triggered spondylosis, my neck can’t stay still when I watch the video over and over again. A couple of Combiflams (painkillers) are keeping me fit enough to carry on with my work through the day.

To be fair to the other dance schools, here is an integrated video that shows the same dance by top 5 dance schools! Enjoy and let me know which is your favourite!

Don't forget to tell how many of you are feeling tempted to try a few moves like these dancers and how many of you succeeded to some extent? And how many of you have joined the 'Combiflam party'?:tonguewink:

Last edited: Jan 17, 2019
    Ammu2886, Sinant, MonikaSG and 2 others like this.

2. GeetaKashyap

Lalithambigai likes this.
  3. Novalis

Novalis Gold IL'ite

No, I haven’t heard.

Ah! I love the song now that I played. I am notorious for recording ekdam josh mein dance clips of mine and spamming my friends. There’s no dance sharing app like smule for music. But the day such app is available, I would jump roof-crazy and record my jing jing hoppa hoppa dance to this lambo song.

I love such synth tunes as they are facilitating for dance hooves. I never coaxed the feedback of my dance clips from my friends, either I frighten them of my bongo jumps to respond or they consider me as a lost hope. The last comment I received was — you dance just the way you talk, excitement explosion!

Cannot wait to get the choreo of this one and blast in whatsapp.

Thank you.

GeetaKashyap likes this.
  4. GeetaKashyap

@Novalis ,

:grinning: I thought I was the only specimen going crazy over this song and the dance, I have you now for company.Thank God! :beer-toast1:

As already declared I just can't dance but I love the way these dancers can coordinate and move limbs as per their will and wish. Over and above, their expertise is such that they glide effortlessly enjoying their mastery over this art form.

I am sure you are going to rock!:cheer:

5. Novalis

Novalis Gold IL'ite

I am not an expert in dance. I only manage to jump and howl and give some appearance of body been shifted. That’s about my dance, so far, which has mercifully never attracted rotten tomatoes on the stage.

I was curious about the modifier “silken” you used on Melvin and Harleen’s gig. I just watched the video, hence didn’t comment about it earlier. There’s no graceful, swift, nimble to describe that movement but you were slapbang in coining “silken” for such sliding and lithe dance. The duo cranked up the whole song into a memorable earworm now. It’s outright fantastic, before being haunting and after being intriguing in its hook.

GeetaKashyap likes this.
  6. GeetaKashyap

Dear @Novalis ,

Some kinesthetic intelligence is all that is required to even dare attempt such an uplifting choreography. Aren't you blessed that you can at least manage to " jump and howl and give some appearance of body been shifted."?:thumbup: Thankfully you aren't a member of the ''Combiflam Party"!:roflmao:

7. GeetaKashyap

A part of the fitness routine!

8. Sinant

Sinant Silver IL'ite

Seriously !! This song is addictive !!!
    So much so that even one my Tamil friend in office play it in loop although she can’t understand a single word :tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:

GeetaKashyap likes this.
  9. GeetaKashyap

:beer-toast1: This song has invaded my dreams also!:eek:

Sinant likes this.
  10. GeetaKashyap

Same tune but a different song!

Sinant and Ammu2886 like this.