1. Interested in Natural Skin Care Solutions?: Check Here
    Dismiss Notice

lakme perfect radiance

Discussion in 'Face & Skin Care' started by yams, Jul 9, 2011.

1. yams

yams Platinum IL'ite

Hi friends!

I just wanted to share my view about Lakme perfect radiance!
    my skin type is dry and dull. It becomes dull when i go for a round and come back in an hour. lot of pimples and i look dull always before my friends! one i used a facewash from my friend for certain hours the brightness stayed in my face it is none other than Lakme perfect radiance:thumbsup you look two or three shades more than your actual ones after you wash with it! try it out friends and let me know the result!:)

2. shashiv

shashiv Gold IL'ite

Totally agree with you Yamini,,, when i was in India for holidays i too bought lakme perfect radiance plus some of other lakme products. It has shown a lot difference to my skin.. Enjoy using it...

Shanti

3. mimur9

mimur9 IL Hall of Fame

But yamini you have written that the difference stays only for few hours isn't it. let us know whether during a long use whether the time increases.

4. yams

yams Platinum IL'ite

may be i can assure it makes you to be more fresh looking for four to five hours but don't know about permanent increase in face color since i started using recently! will let you know! it would be best for instant glow dear!

5. yams

yams Platinum IL'ite

Thanks for the post dear shanti!

6. Riyakathir

Riyakathir Platinum IL'ite

yamini... as i have seen you.. i prefer you to use olay perfect radiance day and night cream.. i was dark but.. now.. all are asking me.. how did you get fairness.. i promise you.. it is because the olay cream... i use the lotus detan cream also.. it is also really removing the tan from your face.. now i have no feeling that i am dark.. and coming to the pimples.. please wash your face frequent da... and... pimples mostly come because of oil ness.. but you are telling yor skin is dry.. please consult a beautician or a skin doctor.. they will really tell you wat you want.. right now i am using clear facewash and i am satisfied with that.. i hve not tried lackme perfect radiance face wash.. but i will try it now...

using olay cream.. and lacme perfect radience compact powder (for dusky complection) really it is keeping me bright for long time... i am more satisfied with that.....

7. yams

yams Platinum IL'ite

Thanks for the wonderful suggestions dear!:)