1. How to Build Positivity in Married Life? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Ladies Need Some Advice

Discussion in 'Married Life' started by AngelNew, Feb 11, 2017.

1. AngelNew

AngelNew Bronze IL'ite

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 11, 2017

2. AngelNew

AngelNew Bronze IL'ite

How To Engage A Workaholic Husband To Have Some Intimacy
    Dear Ladies
    I am back with a issue that has been troubling me for a while that how can a man abstain for having any kind of intimacy with his newly weeded wife for more than 1 year and all his mind is filled with his work and case all the time and even when I try to initiate to have some action he just ignore says that he is tired and sleep right away. I am happy to get any advice on how you all deal with a husband whose mind 24/7 is into his work and nothing else in his life. I had my share of fun before marriage but my husband did not had any kind of relationship before getting to know me so It might this reason he does not the importance of intimacy in life so any advice will be appreciated
    The link above had some but I need a lot more ideas so please do give your suggestion I am willing to listen any barring the once given in the thread of above link

3. Metamorphic

Metamorphic Platinum IL'ite

You are taking this lightly. Your problem is not like you guys had great sexual life once upon a time and now a days that your H is busy with his work you are denied of intimacy you once had. No!

The problem is not about your H being workaholic. He is trying to mask his underlying problem with that. Its not about busy schedule and lack of time. There is something more to this.

He has time for gym, small lunch, small snacks but doesn't find time to even kiss his newly wedded wife??

OP, he has some problem. you need to know that.

dc24 likes this.
  4. Metamorphic

Metamorphic Platinum IL'ite

What kind of criminal cases he mostly deals in? Possible that rape cases might have a certain negative impact on a person about his overall understanding/opinion about sex.

In any case, you need to have an open discussion with him.

5. AngelNew

AngelNew Bronze IL'ite

He does all this but he avoids intimacy all the time and when I try he just turns says I am tired and goes to sleep in less than 5 mins Even I am having trouble understanding this wired answers of his all the time.
    Yay I am aware that if this problem goes like this I will go crazy and I am poundering the methods to have some answer to it

6. AngelNew

AngelNew Bronze IL'ite

The cases he deals are mostly murder rape and 498A and all other cases which my FIL gives him to tackle
    I try to have some discussion but I seems to be non existent in his life all the time

7. yellowmango

yellowmango IL Hall of Fame

Do your parents stay close by?Can you leave and stay with them while continuing your job.Tell them your problem openly and let them deal with his parents.

Do this if he refuses to engage with you about this issue.

Op...you cannot tell if a guy is gay always by behavior...nor can you rule out EMA because he spends most of his time outside.Comes home at 11 pm.
    It is possible it is none of this and he has sexual performance issue .

Like the other poster mentioned...this is not about you .Even if you try to seduce him like Meneka....you won't get any result.The problem is with him.

How do your in laws not see that the relations between son and dil are not normal?

8. rajatsingh

rajatsingh Silver IL'ite

Gay men primarily marry a woman, just to the avoid the taboo of being labelled as gay. They will go to any extent in making others including his wife, believe that he is a normal 'heterosexual' man, who just can't have intimacy with the wife due to work, stress and lack of time. I have seen such gay men.

dc24 and yellowmango like this.
  9. Shreema86

Shreema86 Platinum IL'ite

similar pattern with my husband.. took me years to understand that this is called asexuality. please don't waste your precious years waiting for any change , nothing will change . you have to be more vocal, demand answers and make it clear that you are not going to take this lightly .

yellowmango likes this.
  10. AngelNew

AngelNew Bronze IL'ite

Well I will see more but he does not go anywhere to show such behaviour and all his phone and mail are open for me to check as he has only one phone and he is not much on social media also so I dont think he is gay