Ladies in Muscat oman

Discussion in 'Africa & Middle East - Other Areas' started by manjubashini, Apr 20, 2011.

1. sarahkhanasma

sarahkhanasma Senior IL'ite

Hi am sarah.i liv in Mawaleh. I am lookin fr a gud play school fr my 3 yr old.plz help

2. momkarnik

momkarnik Senior IL'ite

hello ladies, this is mom karnik(pritty) frm abu dhabi but ready to shift Muscat, ladies needs ur suggestions about the life in muscat. is this vry silent place? how abt the ladies life there can we moving alone wthout our hubby? wht evry expat doing on their weeknds? so many questions here just wt to hear frm all of ur sides & also i m creating one forum named "Indian Expats ladies in Muscat" in Facebook ,plz join there only ladies r welcome on this page

3. Soumys

Soumys Bronze IL'ite

Pritty, as I was mentioning in the previous post, I feel it is safe to move around alone.. I have been to Shopping malls, temples etc alone many times, and even at night. Never had any probs.. Comparin to Dubai's fast paced life, Muscat life can be a bit slow.. But ideal for family life.. No hazzles of traffic, u can see sky, trees and mountains rather than concrete structures. There are many places to move around in Oman.. But I shud say, summer is not the ideal time..

4. momkarnik

momkarnik Senior IL'ite

ok thnx soumya, yeh i read ur previous post also, not an issue for silent place but safety is main concern, now feel little relax to heard u thnx dr

5. aydinria786

aydinria786 New IL'ite

Hi am residing in ruwi n have a plan to shift to mabella next month.can anyone know any private school running under cbse syllabus in mabella
    .if yes pllzzz let me know.thanku

6. Shanvy

Shanvy IL Hall of Fame

11110187_830463596991414_8837637674701605767_n.jpg

just posting this for reference if any of you would like to attend...

1 person likes this.
  7. bini2986

bini2986 New IL'ite

Hi people
    I am residing in Muscat qurm. I have two beautiful kids. Anyone staying nearby?looking for good genuine friends.
    Thank you

8. Irin11

Irin11 New IL'ite

Hi there.
    How are you? Where are you from ?

9. Irin11

Irin11 New IL'ite

Hi there,
    Good morning to you.
    My name is Irin and am staying in seeb for 7 months. My husband works in a company which is in seeb market as an accountant. He always busy and have no time to go out. I started using Facebook and Internet for my time pass.
    Right now am in a small situation for which I need some help. I been in touch with a boy through Facebook I don't know his real name or age. We chatted every night for long time. He was from South India that I know. He was so nice as well. Later we started sharing pics and started to make plan to meet. One day I called him home when my husband was not there. It's was a Saturday afternoon time. He was good looking, build up body fair tall etc etc.... I really liked with him because he was calm and gentle. To be honest he was too gentle and I felt comfortable with him. He has a discreet page fb "Joe Johny Fernando" where he looks for relationships and offers massage for ladies. I didn't knew how much he charge and I didn't ask too. I asked for a massage from him and I told I have only 5 RO with me. He gave me a very soft massage for almost 1 hour his warm hands gave electric shock. He touched me every where. It was nice and I enjoyed it. Long story short now I can't take it out from me. Feeling to call him again, feeling to talk with him again. I don't know what to do. Please help me. I don't know if it's wrong or not but it made me happy and I was happy with my husband after that. What to do

10. Irin11

Irin11 New IL'ite

Anyone who is been in this country for long time ??