Ladies from South Africa - Introduce yourselves here!

Discussion in 'Africa & Middle East - Other Areas' started by Induslady, Oct 29, 2006.

1. tracey

tracey New IL'ite

Hi Alpha

I am not good today.I have had our family pet,Duke for 8years,got him when he was a few weeks old.He was not doing well recently,so i had to phone the dog clinic(SPCA).
    They just fetched him an hour ago,i cried without my to boys seeing me do so.Duke was the only pet we ever had since we bough this house 8years ago.He started out as a pet
    but soon had to be our security,cos things got bad in the area,like crime.

I will always love him and have so many good and bad memories of him.
    I remember once he pushed me from behind ,he was very playful and used to jump like a horse.I hurt my buttock and it pained for a week.

If you decide to visit maybe we can meet,That would be lovely.
    It would be nice to put a face to my newest friend but until then
    keep well and be safe.

Tracey

2. tracey

tracey New IL'ite

Hi Ansuya

I am not good today.I have had our family pet,Duke for 8years,got him when he was a few weeks old.He was not doing well recently,so i had to phone the dog clinic(SPCA).
    They just fetched him an hour ago,i cried without my to boys seeing me do so.Duke was the only pet we ever had since we bought this house 8years ago.

About Manto well all i can say is she finally got what was coming.Theres plenty of Manto jokes that go around.

Tomorrow is Eid Mubarak.My one friend,one cousin and one neighbor will celebrate.
    Maybe that will take my mind off things.I spring cleaned the house yesterday,its amazing how much junk i got rid of.With 2 boys imagine the toys i had to throw.
    Some were good so i kept to give away and clothes too.These boys are outgrowing things like you cannot believe.

That kept me very busy yesterday and today i am resting.Tomorrow my eldest and i
    will go to gym,little one will stay with my aunt for a while.Thereafter will spent the day with my cousin who will celebrate eid.

Tracey

Tracey

3. Tangy13

Tangy13 New IL'ite

Im Tanya, we moved to Joburg with our 3 yrs old son, in december living in Sandton area, we moved here from Singapore, after having lived in Hong Kong, Dubai,and Singapore. I'm a SAHM...Would love to connect with Indian ladies here in Johannesburg South Africa.

4. perl

perl New IL'ite

hi i am from KZN, ballito. Anyone from this area

5. gitababu

gitababu New IL'ite

Hi,
    My son has been offered a job in Johannesberg. What would be the expenditure for a family of 3. My grand daughter is 8 month old. Also my daughter in law is a doctor. I s there any job opportunities for her?
    Please reply.

6. chweetki2

chweetki2 Senior IL'ite

hai i m from johannesburg

7. RichaKalra31031

RichaKalra31031 New IL'ite

Hi. i am currently in India but planning to move to cape town and would be lovely to catch up with you ladies once i settle out there.

need to understand on the kids schooling in cape town.. can anyone give me a brief.. also are there are residentials colonies/societies/communities for Indians. pls name it and also guide me with the rents. Thanks a million...

Richa

8. RichaKalra31031

RichaKalra31031 New IL'ite

Hi Suba : i will be moving soon in cape town and dont have much idea on the city. want to know if there are any areas where indians stay .. indian society or
    any good places to stay within the city which is close to schools and grocery shoping.. thanks

Richa