Ladies from Japan - Introduce yourselves here!

Discussion in 'Indians in Japan' started by Induslady, Oct 29, 2006.

1. Induslady

Induslady Administrator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Please click "Post Reply" button below to introduce yourself. Please be as detailed as possible. Some of the things that you might include in your introductions are:
    • Information about your family - parents, husband, children etc.
    • Where are you from and where do you currently live
    • Your education, job etc.
    • Your upbringing and your life so far
    • Your hobbies and interests
    • Your likes and dislikes
    • What you like about Indusladies community
    Please see below for some sample introductions.

http://www.indusladies.com/forums/sh...5&postcount=21
    http://www.indusladies.com/forums/sh...4&postcount=34

Happy sharing!

2. jyothigadde

jyothigadde New IL'ite

hii

Hii, My name is jyothi gadde staying in Tokyo.I am from Nellore A.P.we enjoy life here alot, here life is soooooo cool that i can do what ever i want but only the major problem is language,once if we know japanese language we can survive in japan.Transportation everything is very good.people are so helpfull.i likes to do window shopping here when ever i feel bored i used to go for shopping .

Me ,my lovely husband and 2 kids our sweethome.ilove my family very much .we are having good friends here.we used to enjoy lot in weekends.
    My hobbies are music,cooking and watching movies.

jyothi

3. ruchvarsh

ruchvarsh New IL'ite

Re: hii

hi jyoti,
    how r u? where u stayin tokyo .how old areur kids ..i have one daughter 3yr old my husband is in infosys ..i dont work .

bye

4. vedamchaitra

vedamchaitra New IL'ite

hi
    im chaitra.im from bangalore.im here in kawasaki.i am a dentist by profession.but because of problems in japanese language and practising licence, i am a house wife here.my husband is electronics engineer from nellore.nice to meet u all.....

5. keeru

keeru New IL'ite

hi all

my name is keertana

i stay in yokohama.........

:wavekeeru

6. ekta22

ekta22 New IL'ite

hello everybody,
    myself i am ekta kolge residing in new delhi, just in few days my husband is going to japan he will stay in tokyo, could anybody help me to tell me what is cheap and convinient way to stay there,
    he is also interested to find job there, could anybody suggest me that how is the life in japan.
    please reply me soon

ekta kolge

1 person likes this.
  7. PB76

PB76 New IL'ite

Konichiwa Tokyo

Hello !
    This site seems to be interesting and very helpful for ladies in Japan - so here am I posting a message to ask...'Is anybody out there?'

My husband has recently been transferred to Tokyo. I will join him in a couple of months and will be in Tokyo soon.

We are originally from India, New Delhi. We have been living in Australia, Melbourne for many years. Our move from Melbourne to Tokyo seems like a big change especially with language.

But all in all very excited for all the developments....feel free to post a reply. Looking forward to making new friends.
    PB. :boo:

Last edited: Jul 14, 2007
    2 people like this.
  8. gowtami

gowtami New IL'ite

hello everybody
    i am gowtami basically from hyderabad now in gyotoku,chiba.i have been here for 3 years.i have a 2 year old kid.life is cool here.now got used to the life here.i wud like to make good frds
    ok njoy
    bye

9. kami

kami New IL'ite

Re: hii

Konnichiwa,
    I really dont know what reply with quote means. Not that i know many quotes!!!:oops:

However, my name is Radha. stumbled into this forum. dunno how. I have lived in japan for the past 6 years. I love japan, lets say its my second hometown.
    Reason for me to write here goes something like this. Hi everybody. I always find newcomers, or even those who have been here for a couple of years or so, like the life here. Only major problem is language, and that too when someone is sick. I have seen panic hit very sane people even when they have a cold here because the docs might actually consider putting you on an IV and calling for an assortment of tests if your cold doesnt subside within a few days.
    So, i put my japanese skills to good use....( did i say that i am good in Japanese.....he he he... was trying to be very humble, i guess....) If you guys are stuck with some health problem, please dont hesitate to call me. Wherever you are, i can translate the jargon the docs have to say to you..... Of course, you have to pay a million yen for each word i translate..... . Feel free guys. i know how hard it can be in the beginning. For that benefit, here goes my mobile number - 090-9154-7074.
    For those who are humor challenged.... c'mon, i was kidding about the million yen.
    By the way, i live in yokohama.... hi keerthana where are you in yokohama...
    ja, mata ne
    radha

10. kami

kami New IL'ite

Hi chaitra,

are you the one who knows Yonezawa san? oh.... she told so much about you. goodwork.keepitup.
    I know her from kosugi shiminkan. say hi to her when you meet her.
    radha