1. How to Build Positivity in Married Life? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Ladies forced to shave their heads

Discussion in 'Married Life' started by sweetchinnu, Jan 11, 2008.

1. sweetchinnu

sweetchinnu New IL'ite

hello iam lakshmi . house wife . i suffered from forced headshave . ladies really wnt headshave . my story happened in 2006 may 16. me and my husbands mother(aunt) are gone to market to buy some home needs their one aunts friend mmet us . my aunt introduce her to me she asks my aunt is ur lakshmi listening ur words without any querrls i got certain angry. my aunt said yes but some times she ignore me. the my aunts friend said my sons wife always querrls me in each matter she always proud of her beauty. and she said the words reaaly fears me . what happend was aunts friend one day called one barber to her home. and called sons wife named as lalitha. laltha come here and bring. tea she bought and gave to barber. aunts friend said lalitha sit infront of him. she asks why later i will tell first u sit .at that time her husband was gone to office. she argues her to sit . then aunt said that u r going u shave ur head . then she suddenly fears and scold her . aunt tell that u must have that . she cries and ask please i wont do that . then aunt asks barber do ur work .the barber asks lalitha please sit here . she asks again i dont want . then aunt forcely make herto sit . then barber take the straight razor and told bring water . aunt bring and pour in lalithas head the barber massages her head she tolds that please i dont want dont make me bald . barber bent her head forcely and forcely shaves her head .she cries but nothing there to stop that work . i here that and iu went to see her in this year . she was in very short hair . and she tell that my aunt told that me always in short hair .really i am shocking for that words . i went her aunt and tell please stop this otherwise i will complaint to police then onwards she becames calm and lalitha grows her hair .

2. Ria2006

Ria2006 Silver IL'ite

Re: ladies forced headshaves

Are you talking about some village near Vizag.. Please complain to police for such nuisance. I cannt believe such crap is goign on.