1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Kutti Blog 5 - The Holiest Of Miracles!

Discussion in 'Varalotti Rengasamy's Short & Serial Stories' started by varalotti, Mar 19, 2010.

1. varalotti

varalotti IL Hall of Fame

Kutti Blog 5 Miracles

2. varalotti

varalotti IL Hall of Fame

Dears,

As promised I have posted the Kutti Blog, The Holiest of Miracles. I am sure it would make you cry.

If it can make a hardened mofussil accountant like me cry, I am sure it make soft, young mothers like you to sob on for ever.

Let the tears flow. Don’t even wipe them. When your colleague asks for the reason tell her with pride, ‘It’s my Lord who made me cry.’

The same goes to your DH as well.

We saw this Wednesday that forgiveness is a ladder. Agreed. But it is difficult to climb. These tears are like escalators. You don’t have to do anything. Just stand over them. They will carry you to the top.

And He, the being of Love, would simply melt on seeing the tear-stain on your cheeks.

Have a great week-end ladies!

love,
    sridhar

3. Raba

Raba Gold IL'ite

Dear Sridhar uncle,

Hope you will allow me to address you like this. As i felt , calling you sir increases the distance between us.

Really i felt very heavy after reading this. I am experiencing the different dimensions of love from these kutti blogs.

Though i have read many (I love to read. my reading habit started in my primary school itself, so my mom used to say you dont require food or sleep if you get books )

yours is one of the few that touches my heart and made a strong impact. you are really making my mind and thoughts growing wider.

Thank you uncle for this wonderful one

4. Lalitha Shivaguru

Lalitha Shivaguru Platinum IL'ite

Dear Boost,

As promised you have made me cry, cry, cry.........

And His offer is still open. He is waiting for a tiny thread taken from your garment and all the love taken from your heart.

What a profound statement...At this time puja is happening in office and I am overwhelmed Sri...will come back.

5. Malathijagan

Malathijagan Silver IL'ite

Dear Sridhar,
    That was a GREAT ONE on the LOVE the GREAT LORD has for HIS devotees! Yes, I have heard about Krishna being bound by Yashoda, but this story about Sahadeva binding HIM, is something new and am coming across it the first time!I didn't know about this Vishvaroopa Darshanam. I thought that there were only two such darshans in the whole of Mahabaratham, one during the peace mission and the other before the war. So, was there a third one too or were there even more?
    Like Sahadeva, we are all arrogant and we are never able to experience HIS love though it is ever available to us aplenty.
    The moment we shower our unconditional Love and surrender at HIS Lotus feet HE is there for us with all HIS mercy!
    This piece of Kutti Blog was like having the Vishvsroopa darshan!
    Thank you for this great piece.
    It made my day!
    Love
    Malathi

6. Shanvy

Shanvy IL Hall of Fame

Sridhar,

unconditional love can move mountains. and selfless surrender can bring heaven on earth.

this is one of the stories i always cherish. we have debates at home what if he could have left krishna tied?? would the war have stopped..I think no while my son thinks yes.. so the arguments continue....

7. apar_ram

apar_ram Silver IL'ite

Dear Sri,
    :bowdown to the Lord...
    :bowdownto you for bringing us this wonderful story. I havent heard of this before and it did move me to tears. I feel so light and and so heavy at the same time. Its blissful joy to hear about his love.
    thanks once again,
    Aparna

8. Sriniketan

Sriniketan IL Hall of Fame

Sure this is one of the holiest miracles, Sridhar!
    I have heard about Sahadeva tying Lord Krishna..but didn't know that He took Vishwaroopa Darshan.
    His offer is open..but where is our love now, it is in various places where it is being taken for granted.
    Let us find what true Love is and accept His offer.
    What a coincidence! This morning I heard the song...Yenna thavam seidhai...

sriniketan

9. meenakshirajan

meenakshirajan Silver IL'ite

Dear Sridhar,
    Though i know this story, reading it again from your style of writing is always good.

I can visualise the whole conversation between Sahadeva and the Lord.Nobody can explain or understand HIS love. It is eternal.

Just imagining the Vishwaroopa Darshan gives me goosepimples.

Meenakshi

10. srinivasan_vanaja

srinivasan_vanaja Gold IL'ite

Dear Sir,

That was a very nice piece from Mahabharatha which shows His divinity and only tool that binds divinity is LOVE.

I would like to highlight certain human qualities of Lord Krishna here and sorry for making a long comment.

When we think of Lord Krishna we always think him as a Soothradhari who is behind everything that is happening. The Lord had done many miracles in His childhood and shown His divinity at the war but His human qualities are less observed by people.

It is said in Mahabaratha that Lord Krishna had touched Dharmaraja's feet to avoid a fight between Arjuna and Dharmaraja. Being the Lord of universe why He had to put Himself in an objectionable position? That was His humility (human quality). Lord Krishna is the one Who demonstrated that as a result of His prema to His devotees, He is willing to subject Himself to any situation.

The Lord always uttered the truth, irrespective of whether it pleases or hurts others. Under many circumstances and in many difficult situations, He was protecting the Pandavas as eyelids protect the eyes.

When many encouraged Dharmaraja to perform Rajasuya Yagna, Krishna objected and said Dharmaraja that first he should get qualified to perform that Yagna. To perform that yagnam one need lot of wealth and support from other kings. When Dharmaraja could not count on the support of many powerful kings, Krishna advised him to conquer kings like Jarasandha and Sisupala. With the support of Arjuna, Dharmaraja was able to eliminate Jarasandha and Sisupala.

The Lord became the cause for eliminating those evil and selfish kings. Then Krishna asked Dharmaraja to perform the Yagna. Dharmaraja gave duties to everybody except Lord Krishna for the Yagna. But Lord Krishna pleaded him to give the duty of washing everybody's feet and sprinkle the water on His heads.

Such was His humility.

The Krishna concept is very deep and it is very difficult to understand for us who live in the Kali Yuga. He took human form and revealed more human qualities than divine qualities. To understand His human qualities we need to go back to Krishna's time and not bring Krishna to our time.

Anyway to understand divinity is beyond human intellect. We need to pull out instances from Mahabaratha that shows His human qualities to practice.