1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Kutti Blog 4 - A String Of Love Stories

Discussion in 'Varalotti Rengasamy's Short & Serial Stories' started by varalotti, Mar 12, 2010.

1. varalotti

varalotti IL Hall of Fame

A String of love stories

2. varalotti

Sorry Ladies to be burdening you with so much material to read. Time is running out for all of us. And I want to complete this intense spiritual course in the next seven or eight weeks. So you will have to put up with two blogs a week - a major blog and a kutti blog.

love,
    sridhar

3. Lalitha Shivaguru

Lalitha Shivaguru Platinum IL'ite

Dear Boost,

We do not have any problem to devour sweet after sweet...innippa sapida kasakuma...

After a course of heavy & serious stiff making us cry now back to love where you make us cry even more...Anyway you are bent on making us cry...Thanks for that.

Somehow Sri after I hear this Palandu Palandu pallairathandu... the meaning of this beautiful verse has etched in my memory...I just cannot come out of that. If I see her in all splendour then my mind immediatels starts chanting this and unknowingly I start saying...amma thay enn kannu padakudadhu...this shows how powerful your wiriting is Sri...

Do give the names of the Kings it will enlighten us more.

BTW: Whats this you are saying only 7 weeks of this...can't understand, why????????????

4. varalotti

Dear bas,

thanks for being the first to open account. As the last blog was about death I wanted to write a blog which says, pallandu pallandu.. a way of blessing all. Repeating Periazhwar's lines is the best way of blessing every one.

There is no spirituality without tears. There is no love without tears. God is love. So this equation is true from all the angles.

Now that 7 weeks issue. Well if I go on writing, people might get bored. So I plan to go on for 7 weeks and then stop this blog series. Temporarily. Who knows after two weeks of leave I might start a serial once again. I have got the story ready. But the thing is if I write a serial and a blog at the same time the drain on my energy will be enormous. So we'd have blogs, a small gap and then a serial and then back to blogs once again.

love,
    boost

5. Raba

Raba Gold IL'ite

Dear Sridhar Sir,

I always love "pallandu pallandu" because whenever my amma blesses me, she says that verse. You have drawn the picture of the saints' love to God very nicely. Ammavin Vaanjai odu kadavulai vazhipada mudiyuma? They should be really great

i am eagerly waiting to read your next one

6. Amma15

Amma15 Gold IL'ite

Dear Sridharji,

Seven weeks of love stories! What bliss. What a divine gift you have of narrating these extraordinary love stories in such a simple manner to make an ordinary person like me understand and enjoy.

Thank you.

Regards,
    Usha

7. radhikrish

radhikrish Silver IL'ite

Dear Sridharji,

Nice kutti blog with so many kutti stories in one blog itself. I really liked the simily between the old man and us, always complaining and unsatisfied in life. Also the reason which ramanujachariyar tells for wishing to be the plantain leaf is also too poignant. The leaf is able to provide solace to the that feet which gives solace to the whole world. Wow. Excellent. Loved reading it

Radhi

8. SriVidya75

SriVidya75 Platinum IL'ite

Sridhar sir

I have to admit your blogs and stories had so much affect on me, these days even before I ask god anything your words keep resounding in my heart n brain..dont ask for anything..god knows what to give...if you are not happy with what he has given that shows you are not accepting god...YES these are the words I hear!!! Even if I start asking something..I also ask for people who had hurt me to keep them healthy n happy...to take care of them..

I have to thank you specially for making me learn this quality...not tojust ask for our selves always...and to be happy and accept what we get from god..

lovely blog...and your writings are never a burden..they are more joyous to read and learn...

9. aruna_077

aruna_077 Senior IL'ite

Dear Sridhar Sir,

You convey so much from small incidences like this. There is a hidden treasure of knowledge behind every scene of the scriptures.

These expressions get unnoticed when one watches the scriptures on TV or reads it.

You are not just a post-man bringing out these stories to us, but also delivering the true hidden messages.

I have read in a lot of your blogs where you commonly address "we all are like the old man OR we all are like Naren". Why do we forget the selfless old lady or women in reality who are as forgiving(or loving) like Deva??

There are Gods among us too. And there is God inside us too. Why do we only search for the God above us? And why not inside us??

10. Anabika

Anabika Silver IL'ite

Dear Appa,

I had been reading all your blogs since you are back and I am so sorry for not writing the feedback everytime. I always want to write in detail and that is the reason I kept on postponing it. I decided to write then and there hereafter and give a short one if not long.

All your blogs are very thought provoking. Some thoughts related to your blog will always be occupied in back of my mind even if I work on something. It will take quite sometime to move on.

I have to agree with Aruna here. She is so right. Why do we always say that we are not fit for God's love. Don't you think we deserve God's love?

love,
    Anabika