Kurtas for men

Discussion in 'Shopping & Restaurants' started by gvi, Nov 12, 2008.

1. gvi

gvi Senior IL'ite

Dear ILites

Where do you get good kurthas for men. I am looking for some cotton not silk kurtha to buy for my husband preferably shops in T.Nagar.

Thanks
    Geetha

2. latamurali

latamurali Gold IL'ite

Hi geetha

All the big shops have Kurtas for men too.

All KHADHI SHOPS , SUNDARI SILKS , FAB INDIA and we can find everywhere in the city exhibition and sale by Rajasthani and other north indian people, all those guys got variety of kurtas

3. gvi

gvi Senior IL'ite

Thanks Lata for the quick reply. Do you think shops like nalli,kumaran have kurtas too? Also I have a question about fab india. I saw they have various outlets in Madras. Does the T.nagar one is as good as the mount road one?

thanks
    Geetha

4. Shanvy

Shanvy IL Hall of Fame

I always shop at fabindia for cotton kurtas, for my son and DH... I was told krishnatulasi also has a wide range and reasonable price...

Last edited: Nov 13, 2008
  5. gvi

gvi Senior IL'ite

Hi Shanthi

Thanks for your reply.Everybody keeps mentioning about Fab India. Is the place reasonable or expensive. When I was living in Madras never had a chance to visit . Also FabIndia in t.nagar will have the same choice as Mount road right or which one branch you think of all the branches has best collection?

Thanks
    Geetha

6. Shanvy

Shanvy IL Hall of Fame

Geetha,

I have been shopping at spencer plaza branch usually as I am a regular at westside..and landmark..i go there only when dh is in town..so all in one place works better for me. and like the customer service in this branch also.

but there are five branches...in chennai..

one in anna nagar (kg galaxy), besant nagar opposite santosh hospitals, spencer plaza, ifford house in woods road, there is one new branch opp.citi centre (mylapore) if your planning to visit chitvish this is the nearest one.:thumbsupBig Laugh,there is another one at dvk towers gnchetty i heard but have not see it...

I personally find them reasonable. you get medium priced to very high priced also...

7. itsmebhagi

itsmebhagi IL Hall of Fame

Dear all,

I am looking for a Silk Kurta for my Fiance. Can some one tell me if I get it at Fab India?? Please suggest other shops also... When it comes to MEN KURTA, they often look like sherwani with lot of work or too simple cotton ones... I prefer a plain silk kurta....

Your suggestions will be appreciated!!!! :2thumbsup:

8. s9fashion

s9fashion New IL'ite