Kula deivam

Discussion in 'Religious places & Spiritual people' started by rose2012, Aug 9, 2012.

1. rose2012

rose2012 New IL'ite

HOW TO FIND OUR KULA DEIVAM.
    we had enquired some of our elders but still not able to find the exact ones.
    pls guide how to find.

2. redeyeleo

redeyeleo New IL'ite

Hy there vanakam...it.s just an opinion from myself where i do face the same problem like yours and i do ask around and one of the option which they gave me was go and see a kodangi..i.e he/she will trance ur kula deivam later a person who already passed away(died) from ur family will come and tell u all the details..i did went to see a kodangi in Nachantu patti in puthukottai but cannot trance my grandfather /grandmother becoz they died in malaysia not in india anyway u may consult him..if u wanna proceed do reply and i will give u his contact no......THis is only a suggestion not recomendation..Nandri n vanakam

2 people like this.
  3. malaswami

malaswami Platinum IL'ite

Hi there
    Kula deivam can be found out with the help of Seniors or the eldermost person in the family. Any one of the elders should have the details in some form or the other. If such a condition exists that no elders of the family are surviving, then the great Grand-fathers native place and the temple nearby would be the temple for worship. this can be well judged by an experiend fore-tellers, who have experience in and made research on the subject.
    thanks

1 person likes this.
  4. sam9san

sam9san Gold IL'ite

:bonk Onnry kulam Oruvaney Devan. Sankara TV already generates more business.

1 person likes this.
  5. shruthisp

shruthisp Gold IL'ite

I have read in this forum that it can be found through ones horoscope. May be u can try contacting astrologer who is well versed in this. We have couple of expert astrologers in this forum itself. Check out their posts..

6. sam9san

sam9san Gold IL'ite

Planets positions are ever changing(Expanding Universe), Astrologers does not account this. They make errors in calculations. Constellations move 1 degree every four minutes, if your time is not accurate error is induced, above all most of the Astrologers are greedy and create unwarranted fear in the minds of seeker, they lac the purity of sages. remember in 2003 no astrologer could predict Manmohan Singh as PM of INDIA, more then 200 Top astrologers predicted Vajpayee as PM. Hit and miss as dangerous consequences.:my2cents

7. sam9san

sam9san Gold IL'ite

Real Astrologers are very rare, very hard to find.

2 people like this.
  8. sam9san

sam9san Gold IL'ite

FROM MY POSTING IN SATHYA BHAKTI>

Sant Kabir Sahib cautions the society against various sections that are proving a hurdle in the path of devotion (Bhakti). These sections are neither in any way related to the Bhakti Marg nor they have anything to do with path of devotion (Bhakti). They keep the people entangled in their own net far removed from the real path of Bhakti. There are five main kinds of these sections.

One section is that of chelas (Seyanas or Ojhas) who entangle the people in the bhakti of evil spirits rather than in the bhakti of God. If a cow doesn’t give milk or a person happens to be suffering from some disease, they will say that the cause behind it is that of Hatya. To earn their means of living they keep the rich people entangled in their net as long as they can.
    In the Gita, Vasudev Krishan has admonished Arjun that one who worships the pitars, goes to Pitar Lok & one who worships the devtas, goes to Dev Lok.
    Likewise, one who worships the evil spirits, goes to Prait Yuni (evilspirit). So he asks Arjun to give up the worship of all these three kinds & concentrate on him (as his guru) alone.

The other section is that of astrologers who inspite of being themselves ignorant of astrology, somehow or the other manage to cheat people. They devise ever new means to cheat & rob people. Astrology is the subject of intellectuals, but, to earn their living, many Tota Rams can also be seen telling fortunes. These unreal astrologers are responsible for turning the attention of the people from the worship of God to the worship of planets & nakshatras. Can the planets, Nakshatras & the likedones be superior to Paramatma (God). He who dies in Kashi gets salvation, while he who dies in Magghar becomes a donkey, is also the view point (theory) of these people. Kabir Sahib says that if He can get salvation from death in Kashi, what is the obligation of Supreme Lord whom he has worshiped the whole of his life. To keep the people out of this confusion & misunderstanding, Kabir Sahib had decided to seek departure from this world at Magghar. Thus, those who take to the worship of planets, Nakshatras etc. knowingly or unknowingly take them as superior & powerful than the Paramatma or the God they worship. They don’t seem to have the firm faith in the power of their Paramatma.:)

9. rose2012

rose2012 New IL'ite

swamy sir,
    DOB: 5th april 1974
    Time of Birth: 4.46 am
    Place of birth: chennai

this is birth details to find kula deivam you had asked for.

thank you

10. malaswami

malaswami Platinum IL'ite

You can post in other astrology forum Rose2012. So that someone can reply for you