Kula Deivam Blessings

Discussion in 'Queries on Religion & Spirituality' started by Babyhope86, May 31, 2017.

1. Babyhope86

Babyhope86 Silver IL'ite

Namasthe,

I am 30yr old female, from a Tamil Iyer family. Married for 3 and half years. Still trying hard for getting a child.

Before marriage my Kula deivam was Thirumandham kunnu Bhagavathy amman (Angadipuram in Kerala). I used to visit the amman temple with my family every year, deposit necessary offerings and rituals. Somehow, the kula deivam was helping our living for overall wellness. I was grown up with a well versed thought that praying kula deivam & offering rituals on the forefront is a most necessary one.

After marriage, my kula deivam became as Tirupathi Lord Venkatachalapthy (of my husband's family)
    I don't see any kind of proper prayers/rituals being done by my in laws/husband to Lord Venkateswara.

We went to Tirupathi for 2 times after marriage and offered money in hundi.

When I enquired my in laws about the needed steps to pray to our Kula deivam, they are not giving clear answers, and even taking care about it.

Daily Morning I offer milk/fruit to God and pray as much as I can. I also observe half-day fasting on Ekadasi to Lord Venkateswara.

I'm afraid that proper prayers to our Kula deivam is hindering my ability to conceive and my husband's current hectic job / proper job change.

Kindly clarify my query, and guide me what kind of measures should I take to satisfy our Kula deivam Lord Venkatachalapthy.?

Thanks in advance.
    Regards.

2. iamsrihere

iamsrihere Platinum IL'ite

I would first say, dont stress yourself for this. You are already following good procedure for day to day poojas. If you are still not convinced,show both of your horoscope to a good astrologer who can suggest remedies if reqd for your kula deivam and also for progeny.

Babyhope86 likes this.
  3. stayblessed

stayblessed Platinum IL'ite

Hi don't fret over this. You can pay a visit to thirupathi with your family if that would put you on ease. Yes even i have heard kuladevatha worship is very important. But think of people who live in foreign, how can they all visit often, are they all not fine? So dont be scared. Try to visit once in a year. May lord Balaji bless you with a bundle of joy soon.

Babyhope86 likes this.
  4. Babyhope86

Babyhope86 Silver IL'ite

Hi @iamsrihere

Thanks for your good suggestion indeed...

I have visited astrologer for many times.. but not yet asked from this perspective..Will see if I get any answer for this..

Glad that you told my way of praying is fine..

Cheers,

5. Babyhope86

Babyhope86 Silver IL'ite

Hi @stayblessed

Thanks a lot for your kind reply... yeah as you said people who live in foreign are out of the sight for long time.. even then they are well settled and living alright..
    Correct that we should continuously visit Tirupathi every year...

Thank you for your wishes.! :) :)

Last edited: Jun 1, 2017