Kubera Slokam & Method For Performing Kubera Pooja

Discussion in 'Pujas Prayers & Slokas' started by swathi14, Jan 27, 2009.

1. asha2664

asha2664 Senior IL'ite

Re: pooja to improve studies

Thanl you very much for this pooja procedure.I just have one question .What is a GOMATHI CHAKRA Would really appreciate if you could give me more information on this.

2. supriyaakp

supriyaakp Bronze IL'ite

Re: pooja to improve studies

HI ASHA JI,
    GOMATHI CHAKRAS ARE SEA-SHELLS OTHERWISE KNOWN AS COW EYES. IN HINDUISM, THESE GOMATHI CHAKRAS ARE CONSIDERED VERY SACRED AND AUSPICIOUS, LUCKY.THEY ARE ALSO USED AS PROTECTIVE FOR CHILDREN.BECAUSE GOMATHI CHAKRAS PREVENT CHILDREN FROM EVIL EYES.THEY ARE USED WITH SHALIGRAM IN PLACE OF WORSHIP. THEY ARE AVAILABLE IN ALL GEM SHOPS. YOU CAN BUY THEM ONLINE ALSO.
    HERE IS THE LINK.
    :: Gems :: - on Rudra Center-Rudraksha Beads,Yantra,Vedic Gemstones from India

GOOD WISHES!

3. bhuvan16

bhuvan16 Senior IL'ite

Dear Supriya,

Thanks for the information. Please Supriya, don't think I'm troubling with you more questions, as far as I have heard that keeping saligram at home is not good unless otherwise you are very pure and clean at your rituals. otherwise adverse things will happen . Is it true???

By keeping gomatiu chakra is also like that, kindly be more clear, we are not vegetarian, weekly twice we use to have non-veg food. Is it ok to keep gomathi chakra at home and have non-veg food.

Regards,

Bhuvan

4. supriyaakp

supriyaakp Bronze IL'ite

Yes,it is true bhuvan. please don't use shaligram and gomathi chakras if you are not vegetarian. u can use akshathai and flowers instead of gomathi chakras.:thumbsup

5. bhuvan16

bhuvan16 Senior IL'ite

Dear Supriya,

Thanks a lot, I was going through online about this gomathi chakras, I was costing only Rs. 125/- for 21 nos. some people will tend to buy because of the price, but I am very afraid as I have gone through lots of problems by doing silly things like this which transformed my life.

Can I buy saraswathi yantra and do pooja??? At present I have sudharsana chakra at home and chidambaram swami chakra also. But I don''t know how to do pooja in a proper way, people who advertise online should be more clear for using these items at home especially where we don''t have proper pooja rooms and elders who can guide us for our rituals.

Regards,

Bhuvan

6. aparnag

aparnag Platinum IL'ite

dear swathi
    thanx a lot

7. supriyaakp

supriyaakp Bronze IL'ite

Hi harshamanu,
    can we do kubera kolam ourselves in copper? How? Copper (thagadu) available here.but how to draw on that?

8. asha2664

asha2664 Senior IL'ite

sIR
    SORRY TO KEEP BOTHERING YOU CAN YOU PLEASE TELL ME WHAT POOJA SHOULD I DO FOR MY SONS EDUCATION AT HOME.
    THANK YOU

9. sunraise

sunraise Bronze IL'ite

Take a wooden plate 1 feet by 1 feet

just draw the kolam with rice powder (araimavu kolam )

thanking you

god is always great

sureish

10. SriVidya75

SriVidya75 Platinum IL'ite

Thanks alot for sharing this pooja vidhi...myself and my SIL wanted to start performing the pooja..i was just searching online and I found some info so wanted to share the info.

Sri Lakshmi Kuberar Temple Welcomes You.....