Kuber Pooja On Diwali That Really Worked For Me

Discussion in 'Pujas Prayers & Slokas' started by vinaysingh, Mar 24, 2011.

1. vinaysingh

vinaysingh New IL'ite

Lakshmi Kubera Pooja on Diwali / Deepavali - checkout

Hello,
    I started my Kuber pooja on Diwali 2010 and have been chanting the mantra everyday since then. I did the Hawan 108 times with the following mantra.

"Om yakashyaya kuberaya Veaishravanaya
    dana danyathpathaye
    danadanya smithirmme dehi tapaya swagah"

Every thursday i use the kuber kolum (i use the computer printout) and offer red flowers, sindoor, one cent coin on each number, haldi, rice flour, red dora as mala, a piece of fruit, usually dates, grapes. I chant the mantra everyday but the kolum pooja is done once a week and on Thu's

Results:
    Lets say i am debt free now, have money coming in from places i never thought. There is power in this pooja and all you need to do is do the pooja with belief. I used to eat meat 7 days before but now since i started doing Pooja, i went vegetarian 5 days a week and only eat non-veg on Sat/Sun. Health has also improved...
    Also get a good astrologer as this is very important to know what bad time you are going through. Its very hard to explain everything here but basically this is what i have started doing and so far with Kuber's blessing, things are going the way i had hoped.

I also wear rudraksha (5 and 7) but i am waiting for my 21 mukhi from Nepal. I also have the kuber Yanta placed facing North at the pooja Alter. Also the kuber murti should be facing North as its the direction of Kuber.

If someone is interested, i can give detailed step by step instructions as to how the pooja i did. I dont know if i am 100% correct but with my limited knowledge, i did what i thought was right. I believed in what i did and never second guessed myself. I guess Sharda and bhakti counts

All the best to everyone

Also checkout - Kubera Slokam & method for performing Kubera Pooja

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 13, 2017

2. LLavanya

LLavanya Gold IL'ite

Hi,

Good to hear that u got so many benefits. Please share step by step so that i can perform in my home.

I m waiting for ur steps/

Regards,
    Lavanya

Flyingsparks likes this.
  3. saisha18

saisha18 New IL'ite

Hi,
    I like to know about step by step Kuber puja....please let me know.
    I have question about kuber yantra.... u said should face north ......u mean the yantra should keep in noth side of wall or south side of wall. I am confuse please explain .

Sarita

Last edited: Mar 28, 2011
  4. vinaysingh

vinaysingh New IL'ite

i will post step by step instructions in a day or two. I will ensure i share with you all the steps i performed.

5. anukv

anukv Bronze IL'ite

Hello Vinay

Kindly post the details of this pooja along with any books available online.

6. vinaysingh

vinaysingh New IL'ite

Gather the following:
    Kuber Yantra
    Kubera Statues (Brass.)
    Kuber locket Yantra
    Computer printout of Kuber Kolam (I framed it and use the same one every Thursday )
    Hawan Saamagri – Can be purchased at any Hindu pooja store
    uncooked rice –wash and dry in a bowl
    meditation mala (108 beads)
    ghee, diya, cotton for diya wick, incense, rose water, ganga water or normal tap water
    9 – one cent coins ( to be used every Thursday)
    sandalwood sticks or dry mango sticks for hawan, kapoor, black til,
    rice flour, beetle leafs (paan), haldi, Sindoor, chandan, milk
    red flowers
    only on the day of hawan (make Prasad – halwa, kheer, puri, panchamirth, fruits)

Kuber Kolam - just google for this and you will see an image of this online

On one of days on Amavasi, perform the pooja. Below are the dates in 2011
    April 3, 2011, Sunday – Amavasi
    May 3, 2011, Tuesday – Amavasya
    June 1, 2011, Wednesday – Amavasya
    July 1, 2011, Friday – Amavas
    July 30, 2011, Saturday - Amavasya - Shani Amavas
    August 29, 2011, Monday – Somavati Amavasya
    September 27, 2011, Tuesday – Amavasi - Mahalaya
    October 26, 2011, Wednesday – Amavasya - Diwali
    November 25, 2011, Friday – Amavas
    December 24, 2011, Saturday – Shani Amavasya

On the day of Pooja
    1. Take a bath/shower and wear clean clothes. Preferred orange/yellow
    2. Wash the kuber statue with milk, rose water or ganga/tap water. Wipe it with clean cloth and place at it the alter under a beetle leaf and facing NORTH. Next wash the kuber yantra with milk and water and place it 4-5 inches behind the kuber statue facing North as well. Next wash the kuber locket yantra and wear it around your neck. You can wear this everyday as I do and take it off when you go to the washroom or shower.
    3. You should be sitting to face east.
    4. Take the kuber kolam and place it in front of the kuber statue. I used the computer printout and framed it so I can use it over and over. Refer to the image from google search. Draw the outline with rice flour. Place small quantity of flour on the number starting from 24, 28, 23,22,2720,25,26,21. Place 9 one cent coin on each number with the tails facing up. The head side of the coin should be facing the flour. Again the sequence 24, 28, 23,22,2720,25,26,21. After that add a pinch of haldi, sindoor, chandan to each coin with the same sequence. Next add a small piece fruit next to each numbers (grapes or dates are the best). Next add a red flower to each number on the kolam and again use the same sequence as mentioned above. Light the diya, incense and place it in front of the kolam.
    5. In front of the kuber yantra place a red flower and add some tikka to the yantra with haldi, sindoor and chandan.
    6. On a beetle leaf place some Prasad you prepared. Add some tikka to the kuber statue with haldi, sindoor and chandan.
    7. Now you are ready to do the hawan. Usually before the hawan, you do your normal pooja for ganesh, the navgarahas, and so forth.
    8. Prepare the havan saamagri by adding some ghee, rice, black til and the havan samagri to a bowl and mix it well. Add some dry sticks to the havan kundh (usally they sell them at the Hindu Pooja Stores)
    9. Light a kapoor and place it in the havan kundh and use the meditation mala and offer 108 ahooti with the havan mix you prepared and recite the following mantra:
    Om Yakshyaya Kuberaya Vaishravanaaya Dhanadhanyadi Padayeh
    Dhana-Dhanya Samreeddhing Me Dehi Tapaya Swaha
    10. Now that you are done with the havan, do your shanti by thanking god. Also apologize for any wrong doing in your pooja as we are human beings and make mistakes. Ask him to accept your pooja and reward you with his blessings.
    11. Share the Prasad (not the one from kolam) with your family members and leave the hawan kundh to finish burning and on next day, gather all the ashes and flowers from the kuber statue and yantra and any other flowers you offered to other gods. Leave the flowers on the kolam along with the coins. Take a kapoor, some fruits and rice to the river/sea and put the ashes in the water, light the kapoor on a beetle leaf and let afloat and pray to ganga that all your prayers and offering is successful and ask ganga to take your prayer/offering to kuber. Offer the fruits and rice to the sea and you are done
    12. Now everyday I get up at 5:15 AM, have my shower and recite the kuber mantra 108 times. You can do this if you want but I saw results in just weeks of doing this. Recite the mantra everyday BUT every Thursday I do kolam pooja along with reciting the mantra. By this I mean, I clean the kolam and wash the coins and re-do step 4 every Thursday. Also wash the kuber statue and Yantra with milk and rose water or ganga/tap water and wipe it down and add tikka to them with haldi, sindoor and chandan. The old flowers and rice flour and the rest could be collected and once a month I take them to the river and put it out. You don’t have to prepare the Prasad every Thursday. Just buy a fruit and cut 9 small pieces or use dates or 9 grapes and one in front of kuber statue.
    This is what I have done and I did what I thought was right for me. Also talk to an astrologer and make sure you know what garah is upon you and the astrologer will guide you what to do.
    The results depend on how you do your pooja and belief is the most important thing. You must believe in this and results will follow. Since Diwali 2010, I have been doing this and every morning I look forward to doing my pooja and mantra reciting.
    Don’t expect results overnight, god will test your patience… All the best and I don’t grantee any results; it depends on how you do your pooja. I just wanted to share this with people and if I can help someone, I will.
    If you have any questions, ask me and i will do my best to clear this for you. It took me atleast a month to understand what or how i am supposed to do the pooja. I did lots of online reading about this before i started doing the pooja.

SaiSamarth143 and premabarani like this.
  7. vinaysingh

vinaysingh New IL'ite

let me know if anyone has questions or concerns. Also info the forum if you have done the pooja for yourself

8. Shakthi7

Shakthi7 Gold IL'ite

What do you do with the coins? Do we reuse or put it in a Temple hundi?

9. nirasureshan

nirasureshan New IL'ite

Do you have to prepare New rice Kolam every time you do the pooja? If so what do you do with the previous one?

10. vinaysingh

vinaysingh New IL'ite

To answer Shakthi7 and nirasureshan

Reuse the coin or use it to buy some pooja stuff. You can also donate it to the temple. I re-use them and the rice flour can be collected with the red flowers and discarded in the river or sea. I collect the flour and used red flower and once a month take it to the river and let it afloat.

1 person likes this.