Kuala Lumpur Ladies - Introduce yourselves here!

Discussion in 'KualaLumpur' started by Induslady, Oct 29, 2006.

1. latha_sasi

latha_sasi Silver IL'ite

Dear Shoba,
    Thanks a lot for the info.Will get back to you if I need some more about KL.
    Regards,
    Latha Sasidharan
    :wave

2. latha_sasi

latha_sasi Silver IL'ite

Dear Shoba,
    I would like to have another info from you.I believe there is BMW Car factory in KL. My son is very interested in cars(esp..BMW) and doing 3rd year B.E Automobile Engineering Course in Chennai .It will be great if he can visit it.Do you anyone there or find info about a tour inside the factorty.
    Hope I am not asking you too much.
    Regards
    Latha
    :wave

3. brindhak

brindhak Gold IL'ite

Dear All...
    Im a new lite........... this is reallyyyyyyy a grtttttttt site.... impressed me a lot...... :cool2: I juzz love this......

And coming to my intro.. Well.. Im Brindha... now in Kl.. i moved to KL along with my sweetheart.. and little princess.(my 2 yr old daughter)... 6 mnths ago....
    Im basically an Engineering graduate.... now a full time home maker and baby sitter...:smile:

Life is very cooooooool here.... and thats all for now... buddies.... catch u later....
    :thankyou2:brindhU

4. Gita Madhu

Gita Madhu New IL'ite

Namaste, Salaam Aleikum and Hello!
    I've been in KL for two years now. My husband is posted here for another three years at least. We have one son who is now studying in UNITAR. We also have a dog, Molly, who is my dear daughter.
    We were in Gurgaon previously since 1997 and in Delhi (Sarvodaya Enclave ) before that.
    I'm half Telegu and half Punjabi but I don't know much of either language as my parents communicated in English. It is the same case with my son as my hubby is from Kerala (Guruvayur).
    I'm a freelance translator from French to English for more than twenty years now (In Fact I have to revise some work and send off to day but lonliness makes me want to bond with all of you!). I have done BSc Maths form Bharathidasan Govt college for Women in Pondy and I had also done my schooling there in the Sri Aurobindo Ashram.
    I had a very liberal upbringing- almost too much so for many traditional people to understand but I'm thankful for that freedom and trust from my parrents- I hope it has made me kind and compassionate.
    I have a happy life although it is nver easy because I love my hubby very much and adore my son.
    I like to do all sorts of things but main interests are homeopathy, cross words...
    I love Tamil films although I cannot follow much. Now I also see Chinese, Japanese and Korean and Thai films.
    I try not to dislike anything but can get very Bhashan mode to try and make social changes that I feel are needed and then I'm slightly too radical.
    I
    like the idea of Indusladies community as it confirms my survey of online communities and how Indians help each other everywhere and at any time.

5. sridevi22

sridevi22 New IL'ite

Hi my name is sridevi we came recently to KL and we r staying in brickfields.My husband is working in klcc I was born and bought up in india we are from andhra all my education was done in andhra i am pg in computers presently i am housewife with a 11months old baby who made me a busy mom what can i say more about me ok then bye

6. Neeldiamond

Neeldiamond New IL'ite

Hi there, I am Neel, am not new to KL, was here for 2 yrs before shifting to Singapore and we moved back to KL in november last year...
    I am a stay at home mom presently, I am from Pune and am an Engineer and a PG in Management. I was working in KL the last time around.
    I have a 2 year old son with whom I am enjoying life !! Hubby is VERY busy !!
    I like blogging, food, music, and lots of other things.
    Would love to make friends on this forum Bow

7. gwaty75

gwaty75 New IL'ite

hi....

i am gunawaty. i am born and raised in malaysia.i finish my degree and now working as teacher . i came to know tis site when i browsing in net for recipes...so here i am joined as member to get to know more infomation which is very usefull.

my hobbies are reading novels and also surfing net and chatting.Computer Typing well i find it a good way to release tensionWitsend.Harharwell...i also like to travel so most of the time during school holidays i will travel to see places....

i would love to have more friends here so can share many things like our interest and all.......

8. Jpatma

Jpatma Silver IL'ite

Namskar ladies,
    I came across this site white surging, i didn't realize i hadn't introduced myself to all.
    My name is Jaya and been in Malaysia - port dickson for the last 30 years. Iam a BCom graduate and then few more qualificaitons, currently working in MNC in admin line.
    Iam 52 yrs old, i have only one kid - my son is a doctor, currently iam busy looking for a beautiful bride for him. I never to use to believe i will be looking out for a bride for my son, but today iam doing that.
    It is difficult to write abt myself, iam simple ,down to earth, believe a lot in honesty, integrity and love and compassion for people. I love people in general and l love this site.
    I came from Mumbai, (fell in love with a malaysian indian while studying), had bit of difficult time adusting to the malaysian society , but today iam very comfortable here.
    when i look back i really amaze how i managed.
    Love you all : Jaya

9. vasthraa

vasthraa Platinum IL'ite

Hi ILs
    I m n newbie here Vasthraa (not a real name). I ve a boutique in Kuala Lumpur. I love designing. We ve tailoring n embroidery services. We create designer sarees n stitch designer saree blouses. We also help our customers to design their own own designer sarees. Hope 2 meet often.

Bye

TC

Vasthraa
    :cheers

10. vasthraa

vasthraa Platinum IL'ite

Hi Every1
    I m Vasthraa from Petaling Jaya, Selangor D.E, Malaysia. I m married with 3 kids. I run a boutique @ 5 Jln Gasing PJ since 2003. We sell punjabi suits, sarees, kurtis, kurtas, kids wear ( both indian n western). We ve tailoring n embroidery services. We also ve costume jewelleries n sandals. Our speciality s 2 create designer sarees, stitch designer saree blouses n punjabi suits. We do all kinds of embroidery work. My interests r stitching designing.
    I ve posted few of my creations in Apparel - Desings n stitching 4 comments.