1. What Movie Did You Watch Today? : Post Here
    Dismiss Notice

Krissh

Discussion in 'Movies' started by Maria, Jun 18, 2006.

1. Maria

Maria New IL'ite

Rakesh Roshan's new movie Krissh is releasing shortly. Hrithik Roshan is acting as a Super Hero in the movie who can fly, jump high, climb on buildings and all that batman and superman can do! Lets see how Indian super hero does on the box office. Rakesh roshan normally comes with good movies and I am waiting for the release of Krish this week :clap

2. Nagma

Nagma New IL'ite

Krish

Hi Maria,

I am also waiting for the release of Krissh. Especially after seeing the promos where Hrithik Roshan has done all the stunts himself! No stuntman used even for the toughest of task like flying, climbing building etc. That even nearly caused Hrithik Roshan his life when he fell off a building about 100 ft. Luckily Hrithik Roshan fell on canopy and escaped!

3. Soniya

Soniya New IL'ite

Krrish

Hey!

I have booked my tickets for Krrish on 26th (Monday) I could not get the earlier date ticket :cry:
    I am eager to see Hrithik Roshan in Krrish and post the review for you all. I am not a big fan of Priyanka Chopra but can see her with Hrithik in superhero movie Krrish.

4. Jasmine

Jasmine New IL'ite

Krrish - Good Movie

Krrish (Krishna) is Hrithik Roshan's name and it is a good movie. Kids are enjoying it and are filling up all theatres. Rekha is pretty as always in Dadima's role. The sci-fi movie depicts the First Indian Super-Hero in a great style. Good Movie...Sure watch Krrish!

5. sudhavnarasimhan

sudhavnarasimhan Silver IL'ite

Hi Everyone,

here in Frankfurt, we had just one show at 8pm on a Tuesday in the german theatre....and of course it was full.Had a mix of germans, afghanis, paki and indian crowd. It was worth a watch in the theatre...especially the last bit....what special effects!
    I had a 9 year old, a teenager (my daughter) and a friends m-i-l (past 80years!), around me...so you can say it appeals to all age groups!
    And my daughter who studies in an uni about 200kms away came especially for this late night show and left the next day early morning!:tongue Die hard Hrithik Fan! i am sure it will be dubbed here in german also. I have many german students who are his fans! So much for the popularity of our bollywood films outside India!

6. Kamla

Kamla IL Hall of Fame

O I C!

I read Krissh reviews online and they were not so good. Having had a fill of all the Hollywood movies about the superheroes, I thought Krissh will be a rehash. Even I think Hrithik is handsome with his chiselled looks, but the promos of Krissh makes him look effeminate with flowing locks! Am no fan of Priyanka either. But all of your comments rekindles my interest in the movie. Not that I will get to watch it..nobody will go with me to watch the movie:( I am looking forward to Kabhi Alvida Na Kehna!

L, Kamla

7. Jasmine

Jasmine New IL'ite

Next wait for - Kabhi Alvida na Kehna

Yes, with all big movies in queue for release, my next wait is also for Kabhi Alvida na Kehna. Karan Johar is coming after a long time and it should be good movie.

As for Hrithik, maybe not everybody is liking it but unlike hollywood superhero movies, this movie has it's share of songs, dances (Hrithik's dance is worth watch even if there is nothing else in the movie), romance, comedy and the stunts which Hrithik Roshan did himself. As Sudha said the special effects in the climax scenes were excellent and Singapore Rocks! Indian audience will love to see their own superhero who speaks Indian language and is not dubbed superhero. If you get a chance, you can give it a shot!