1. What Movie Did You Watch Today? : Post Here
    Dismiss Notice

Kollywood's answer to Munni... ;)

Discussion in 'Movies' started by inlovewithmylyf, Dec 7, 2011.

1. Sofea

Sofea IL Hall of Fame

I think he still hasn't come out of his "murunggakai" (drumstick) element. Every now and then, he still gives out the sexual innuendos that he's so famous for.

Once, he was called on stage to receive an award and the anchor asked him as to what was his most memorable movie scene and dialogue. His answer- "there's a film where I'm supposed to "rape" Vadivukkarasi. She would be trying to escape so I will tell her "Look here girl, if you compromise with me, both of us would get "pleasure", if not you're only going to be "damaged". (Not sure if my translations are correct but that was the gist of what he said.) I mean, come on, of all the dialogues you've uttered, this is the only one memorable???:bang

On another occasion too, (Vettaikaran audion launch) he was again called to give a speech. He comments about "Naan adicha thanga mathE, naalu maasam thoonga mathE"* song and says that he's not sure if Vijay is singing this number to the villains or to Anushka:hide: Such is the way his mind works.

And Anushka, upon hearing Bhagyaraj mentioning her name and subsequently the crowd's applauses, mistakenly assumed that the latter was praising her. She quickly turned to Vijay and was eagerly asking him to translate what Bhagyaraj said. The red-faced Vijay just mouthed "later" and continued looking upfront as if nothing happened:rotfl

* translation of the song: "You won't be able to stand if I beat you, you won't be able to sleep for 4 months"...

3 people like this.
  2. anushri

anushri IL Hall of Fame

*Kalyanam panra vayasula ponna vachukittu ithu thevaiya??:bonk Veetla Poornima eppadi samalikaraanga*:spin
    I remember another interview of him when his children were just school going kids. The anchor asked him about his kids and their achievements. He immediatly said (with pride) that his son is just like him.
    Reason- Once Shantanoo's(his son) teacher wanted to take some charts from the top shelf in the staff room. So she had called the peon for help. When they both were inside the staff room, this boy(he was just 6 or 7 then) had locked the door from outside.:bonk
    *Is this the behaviour of a father having grown-up daughter? How is Poornima handling him?*

2 people like this.
  3. Sofea

Sofea IL Hall of Fame

Anu, have you watched Unnai Kandene song from Parijatham? His daughter Saranya would be romancing with Prithviraj. I seriously wonder how a father is able to direct their daughters in romance scenes? Watching such scenes itself is bad enough but directing it??? :spin

And to make it worse, even such sexual innuendo dialogues were there in the same film. There's a scene where Prithviraj would curse Saranya saying that there would be an electricity cut during her first night due to which her husband would refrain from coming near her. To which she replies that she can accept any other curses but it's really bad of Prithvi to curse on the commencement of first night itself :hide:

Seriously, how does anyone write such dialogues having their daughter on their mind??

2 people like this.