Kolkata-based career counselors needed for niece’s guidance

Discussion in 'North Eastern and Eastern States' started by bidishauroy698, Feb 25, 2009.

1. bidishauroy698

bidishauroy698 New IL'ite

Hello everyone at IL,
    Having fun, girls? Here is something again in my life that calls for your tips... this time it is about my niece. You see ladies, she will be taking her Higher Secondary this year and soon joining college right after that. For your information, she has taken up the science stream... and seems confused about what to become in future. She refuses to walk the beaten path... I’m to see a pathfinder in my family!! Jokes apart, I wish I could help her by finding her some career counseling expert.
    The problem is that I’m not aware of the whereabouts of any such good institution in the city. Can you suggest anything girls... where to look for career counselors? Also do tell mw what do we have to do to avail their services.
    Love,
    Bidisha

2. Moumita1

Moumita1 Silver IL'ite

Hello Bidisha,

Career counselling is very important. Have you checked out the job fairs that are held in the city periodically? Today everybody tries out everything, without thinking much about what pofession can make you most happy. Its very important for children to find out as much as possible from all sots of profession, before making a decision.

Moumita